Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radial Blind: How Many Skanas?

Yazeth

Question

6 answers to this question

I believe you are thinking of Radial Javelin. Similar name, I know.

To the question: If I'm not mistaken, every enemy in range is only hit with 1 javelin. There have been changes recently, but I don't believe any mods or such will affect the number of javelins per enemy.

1 javelin per enemy, HOWEVER this can be changed by having a Mag using Bullet Attractor on someone. This will force all Javelins to go towards one enemy, dealing 15k~ damage, which is insane, especially considering Excalibur and Mag can be easily modded to have these respective abilities at dirt cheap cost, making this an easy strategy.

1 javelin per enemy, HOWEVER this can be changed by having a Mag using Bullet Attractor on someone. This will force all Javelins to go towards one enemy, dealing 15k~ damage, which is insane, especially considering Excalibur and Mag can be easily modded to have these respective abilities at dirt cheap cost, making this an easy strategy.

Doesn't work anymore, it's only one Javelin per target now. Upside is there's no target limit, so slap on a high-range max-strength Javelin and clear the map.

Doesn't work anymore, it's only one Javelin per target now. Upside is there's no target limit, so slap on a high-range max-strength Javelin and clear the map.

Ah, I'm guessing that the 'Javelin spawns closer to enemy' change to Radial Javelin probably fixed that. That's new to me.

There is always 1 Skana per enemy with Radial Javelin, although you can rarely have them miss their mark (I see it most with Moas on stairs).

Radial Javelin got reworked with U15, and this no longer works.