Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got Archwing Weapons On Regular Mission

caskindragon

Just happened again on Viver, apparently other members of the squad could see the bug on me, but didn't have the some thing on them. There was another person in the Squad who had their Archwing weapons as well, I didn't check, but they may have came through the host migration with me (there was one who migrated with me, 2 who joined shortly after, same number of people who had/had not the bug on them, but not 100% sure if they were the same people, if you know what I'm saying, I'm just linking the two factors)

Just happened to me too, my corvas and onorix merged with my penta. And when using melee, I would swing both my Jat and Onorix.

EDIT: Bug seems to be for everyone in party, but you can only see yourself using them, even if other squad members are experiencing the bug aswell.

Edited by Cryhunter059

Just happened to me too, my corvas and onorix merged with my penta. And when using melee, I would swing both my Jat and Onorix.

EDIT: Bug seems to be for everyone in party, but you can only see yourself using them, even if other squad members are experiencing the bug aswell.

disagree... I saw everyone with their archwing weapons on twice in a day...

BKmMGj3.jpg

After host migration ofcourse..

Edited by Bizzaro21