Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Primes

mkmahdi24

Hi there, today i would like to create a topic to do with future prime weapons and warframes.

Just simply share your ideas!

In my opinion, warframe should create furis prime, Bolto prime, Cernos Prime. (There are many more but the list would become too long and boring)

For warframes i think there should be: Oberon Prime (i can imagine oberon prime with a crown) 

Its not official but general consensus is either Trinity or Saryn. This being due to DE's established pattern of MM FF MM F(f)<-this one being where we are at with primes at the moment, with it having been Excalibur, Frost, Mag, Ember, Rhino, Loki and now Nyx. As for weapons I'm assuming Ak Lex at some point, I know many want it. 

edit - Well Trinity would definitely have double the golden lobster butt.

Edited by Nurmetya

This wasn't a thread about who the next Prime will be. This is a thread about what primes you look forward to and what they should look like, judging from the OP.

Correct, so what are your thoughts?

Hey guys i know many of you are telling me what the next prime warframe is, thats fine but i really want to know who do you guys want to become the next prime and which weapon.

Thanks for the evidence but i was distracted by the pic talking about giving D.I.C.K LOL

Edited by mkmahdi24

I realize I'm probably in the minority here but I'd like as little gear as possible to be primed. I vastly prefer weapons and frames that are actually new over blinged up versions of ones we already have.

you are not minor, you are TENNO!!

Your opinion matters and i partly agree with your opinion

I would love a prime secondery that fires as fast as you can click, so magnus, vasto, bolto or the ak version of those

So burst fire? or spray?

I was thinking of furis prime

it would be a little weird to have a nova prime since she was created by the present tenno council in the lore, same goes for zephyer. im not sure if i right about this but i think DE said that prime frames after vauban(or after another frame)will not happen or will not happen for a while.....i could be wrong though.

I realize I'm probably in the minority here but I'd like as little gear as possible to be primed. I vastly prefer weapons and frames that are actually new over blinged up versions of ones we already have.

your not alone. having EVERYTHING primed would be boring and would just take the fun out of the non-primes

it would be a little weird to have a nova prime since she was created by the present tenno council in the lore, same goes for zephyer. im not sure if i right about this but i think DE said that prime frames after vauban(or after another frame)will not happen or will not happen for a while.....i could be wrong though.

So?...

At least we know that Nova is gonna be Primed, and Soma, Vasto is fine too.