Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Primes

mkmahdi24

Next prime warframe will probably be Trinity, though there is a chance of Saryn or Banshee (particularly since Nyx was taken out of order of introduction).

Weapons...your guess is as good as anyone's. Basically any tenno weapon and there are plenty that don't have prime counterparts. Bolto would be a pretty good bet, except we just had a secondary. We just had a melee, so...it really comes down to the Strun, Vectis, or Soma.

So?...

At least we know that Nova is gonna be Primed, and Soma, Vasto is fine too.

DE is joking IMO, we can see only names of this files, last time Nyx Prime leaked so it make sense why DE would change names of files

Edited by markus230

It actually doesn't make sense.

Prime weapons are Orokin archetypes. They PREDATE present tenno weapons or, at worst, were concurrant with them during the Great War (implying a rationalized weapon design for wartime production as opposed to a special purpose weapon or prototype).

The Gorgon is a Grineer weapon. It didn't exist during the Great War. It has nothing to do with the Orokin or the tenno.

Wraith weapons are Red Veil modified weapons. They can use whatever base weapon they want. Most happen to be of Grineer origin, but now we've seen one example of a modification of a tenno weapon, the Latron Wraith.

It actually doesn't make sense.

Prime weapons are Orokin archetypes. They PREDATE present tenno weapons or, at worst, were concurrant with them during the Great War (implying a rationalized weapon design for wartime production as opposed to a special purpose weapon or prototype).

The Gorgon is a Grineer weapon. It didn't exist during the Great War. It has nothing to do with the Orokin or the tenno.

Wraith weapons are Red Veil modified weapons. They can use whatever base weapon they want. Most happen to be of Grineer origin, but now we've seen one example of a modification of a tenno weapon, the Latron Wraith.

So then why are they Corpus / Grineer etc in the void since it predates present tenno ? Are grineer thousand years old and what weapons they use ?

it would be a little weird to have a nova prime since she was created by the present tenno council in the lore, same goes for zephyer. im not sure if i right about this but i think DE said that prime frames after vauban(or after another frame)will not happen or will not happen for a while.....i could be wrong though.

I heard that nekros was to be the last prime but idk rumors are just rumors. Anyway I really want my lobster prime soon and I will wait for a millennium for bolto prime and galatine prime. Oh and Nekros I can imagine him being a drop dead gorgeous looking prime.

Edited by nickelshark