Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Should De Do For U16?

Vaxillian

I personally would like them to redo the movement system, movement 2.0.

Ditch the feeling of running around like a triangle trying to fit through a sqaure, just too clunky.

I see us being these awesome space ninja... guys, I guess, that are supposed to know parkour of sorts when the only things that wer eally do is a vault and a flip here and there. No one wall runs because if you're just a little off it launches you off into a pit of death or at least from what I've seen.

Edited by Vaxillian

well swimming focus system...

Bah, if you're going to add a type of movement you might as well make the other ones work along with, amiright?

Fix all the broken U15 stuff.

I can relate with that, hehe.

Edited by Vaxillian

I would love to see the focus system, but definately also more archwing related content as well as syndicate rewards. But of course, fixing what is broken has 1st prio right now, in my opinion.

Yeah obviously we have some priorities and fixing comes first, but I think think that's what the middle is meant for, and by middle I mean 15.1, 15.2, ect.

Parkour 2.0

Stealth 2.0

Gore 2.0

Sentinel/kubrow abilities 2.0

Enemies 2.0 (Eximus changes, spawning logic, dynamic fights)

Bosses 2.0 (dynamic fights, reworks)

New planets/satellites (Deimos, moons of Saturn, moons of Uranus, moons of Neptune, moons of Pluto, Asteroid Belt, Oort Cloud, other planets, other moons of Jupiter, Earth's moon/Luna, Orokin towers on Mercury)

Void 2.0 (remove placeholder weapons, more Corrupted enemies, more towers, more gamemodes)

More Derelict gamemodes (Interception, Spy, Capture, Deception, Hive)

Better UI (navigation, Liset expansion, easier menu navigation, simplistic design, more functional)

Focus system

Syndicate expansions (syndicate invasions/quests, rewards, remove sacrifices)

Cycle of weekly tactical alerts (Avalanche Offensive, Hyena Facility, Shifting Sands, etc...)

More archwing content (invasions, Conclave, more gamemodes)

Edited by APBladeX

Implement lore - instead of bland codex entry have it as a puzzle,piecing it together, Maybe have different truths to multiple syndicates?

Better UI for archwing: make it feel like we are operating aircraft instead of just set of jetwings, hit indication, number of attackers.

Non-hostile areas: or atleast walk in citys with limited ability.

Non-combat missions/small amount of combat: information gather in civilized areas, stealth following, bribing, conscripting people into syndicates.

Edited by Morgax

I'd like there to be more than just two or three quest and for the Lore of the Game in those quest and the five we have now be tied into each other threw the release of lore.

And for us to Finally get the customization for the Lisets that we've been promised not just more useless bobble heads. As well I think it would be cooler if we had a separate station for the archwing than in the Arsenal. Which would expand the Orbiter.

apparently DE does this on purpose and they must have a good reason for doing it

They mentioned they had plan for it, spy missions would grant small fragments of lore, i mean who knows how much terabytes of data is stored within those hard drive looking things.

Edited by Morgax

I was gonna add things, but you guys covered pretty much everything. I'm so proud of this community! ;-;

...After some thoughts, nobody mentioned Mios, Tyl Regor,and Hubs.

The accurate list is here though :

Parkour 2.0

Stealth 2.0

Gore 2.0

Sentinel/kubrow abilities 2.0

Enemies 2.0 (Eximus changes, spawning logic, dynamic fights)

Bosses 2.0 (dynamic fights, reworks)

New planets/satellites (Deimos, moons of Saturn, moons of Uranus, moons of Neptune, moons of Pluto, Asteroid Belt, Oort Cloud, other planets)

Void 2.0 (remove placeholder weapons, more Corrupted enemies, more towers, more gamemodes)

More Derelict gamemodes (Interception, Spy, Capture, Deception, Hive)

Better UI (navigation, Liset expansion, easier menu navigation, simplistic design, more functional)

Focus system

Syndicate expansions (syndicate invasions/quests, rewards, remove sacrifices)

Cycle of weekly tactical alerts (Avalanche Offensive, Hyena Facility, Shifting Sands, etc...)

More archwing content (invasions, Conclave, more gamemodes)