Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Suggestion: Dual Primaries

Perserve

I look forward to the day that I can use two flamethrowers, two shotguns, or two bows.

Two... bows?  What?  How?  Would you pull the strings back with your teeth?

And dual anything would have recoil so bad as to be preposterous.  I can't wait to see Tenno with a Grakata in each hand, arms flailing wildly as the air fills with a rapidly-expanding bubble of lead.  Ah, it brings a tear to my eye.

Now, a new type of primary that is built around dual-wielding I could realistically support.  I have no idea what shape it would take, of course, but I want to be able to run around with three entire pairs of weapons.

Two... bows?  What?  How?  Would you pull the strings back with your teeth?

And dual anything would have recoil so bad as to be preposterous.  I can't wait to see Tenno with a Grakata in each hand, arms flailing wildly as the air fills with a rapidly-expanding bubble of lead.  Ah, it brings a tear to my eye.

Now, a new type of primary that is built around dual-wielding I could realistically support.  I have no idea what shape it would take, of course, but I want to be able to run around with three entire pairs of weapons.

The AkGrakata making your hands/arms flail about without end makes me want it MORE.

Screw fighting, we're Wacky Waving Infallible Arm-Flailing Tenno.

Sounds like a fun idea. Certain weapon types should be excluded, though, no Dual Ogris, no Dual Soma, no Dual Supra, no Dual Dread.

Biggest candidates for it should be Dual Braton, Dera, Grakata (o bby yes), maybe Boltor. I'd love to see Dual Shotguns, too, Dual Sobek would be a dream come true for me.