Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

20K Rep On Eris :)

Dr_Who_

Because drills die in one hit after a certain time whether you can take the map out or not, an enemy can just look at a drill funny and destroy it at a certain level.

I don't farm for syndicate because I'm not in a rush to get worthless mods, but I understand how this works.

Excavation involves moving around, with Interception you can be extremely boring and lazy and just sit in one spot.

Excavation is the exact opposite of what these people want.

PSA: there's a frame that was recently released that can solve your issue of protecting the drill.

Just did 7.8k on viver without boosters, so that'll be about 16.6k with one,

We used a mag prime, rhino prime and 2 trinities.

Cap A, let them Cap B, then Cap D, let them Cap C, then start the spamming of shield polarise, crush, energy vamp and roar.

You'll want 2 points capped each, with your team at least 2% ahead so that in the end it'll be 100% for you while they're at 98% before the round ends.

Do that for about 4 waves and you'll be good, rinse and repeat :D

EDIT: Make sure all of you guys spam while standing at D, just stay at D and spam everything for the entire round, only moving at the end of the round to get your drops and at the start to cap your points.

Edited by OmegaDas

Human nature will want stuff as quickly as possible, our psychology isn't set up to allow this thing to be a long-term thing. Syndicates have rewards and people want to get them. 

If they'd put syndicates on more of a logarithmic scale, it could of helped. Let us get the lower ranks and rewards easily, then gradually up the ante. As it stands, its hard to get anything, so people feel the urge to try and rush.

I,ve had great fun at viver, they shouldn't nerf it for people who enjoy playing this way. It's team work.

Edited by Zeromanicus

i did the same thing with a stomp build rhino and a clanmate with trinity, i only got 1800 rep points...and my buddy 2200...

what im doing wrong?

not killing fast enough. You really need a mag or excal with near max out range to one hit kill everything.

1) capture two points

2) let mobs capture two points

3) get ahead but 1-2%

4) spam abilities to kill everything in 1 hit. Don't go near the spawns

is that pretty much to this whole thing?

The best method I've found so far is for the DPS to stand next to the broken elevator, while Trin positions herself near the doorway to B (so she has LOS on B as well as the hallway to the right of the B door). Cap B, let enemies cap C after you've gotten a few % lead, and just start spamming. With everyone grouped so close together, the spawn rate is tremendous, and Trin never has problems finding someone to cast EV on. Playing Trin using other setups, I've had a lot of trouble finding enemies who live long enough for me to cast EV on them while making sure everyone is in range of the pulse. With this method, it was nonstop spamming—over 5k rep at the end of the first wave, and that was after some trouble getting started (disconnects, etc).

Because drills die in one hit after a certain time whether you can take the map out or not, an enemy can just look at a drill funny and destroy it at a certain level.

I don't farm for syndicate because I'm not in a rush to get worthless mods, but I understand how this works.

Excavation involves moving around, with Interception you can be extremely boring and lazy and just sit in one spot.

Excavation is the exact opposite of what these people want.

Excavation is exactly what these people want, but they're too naive to figure out.

PSA: there's a frame that was recently released that can solve your issue of protecting the drill.

Frost did it well too, but seriously you guys are missing the point.

Now solve the main problem of people wanting to stand in one spot and never move.

I'll wait.

I'll break a secret to you guys:

You need to protect only a single Drill to complete the mission in Excavation. And Everyone can do so. After that, is just a LOT of enemy spawning but you are not required anymore to protect the Drills. 

People milks waves to kill lot of enemies for the standing, doubt they're interested in the mods that drop from excavations. So they can just save the first drill, then move to the most appropriate spot for easy defense of the team and unleash the murdering.

Oh, they'll miss some mods but seriously who cares when you have unlimited amount of enemies and no towers to worry about?

i did it to wave 4 and got 999....not sure how people are saying they are getting 20k off 4.

You did it normally capturing all the 4 towers or just 1 - 2?

The secret is basically get the smaller amount of towers under your control to prolong the time needed to reach 100%, kill the enemies as fast as you can so that they'll keep spawning, and reap the benefits.

Also these numbers also imply you are using boosters for affinity\reputation.

You did it normally capturing all the 4 towers or just 1 - 2?

The secret is basically get the smaller amount of towers under your control to prolong the time needed to reach 100%, kill the enemies as fast as you can so that they'll keep spawning, and reap the benefits.

Also these numbers also imply you are using boosters for affinity\reputation.

ill try it with just one, but the are the rep and affinity booster the same thing or am i missing one?

this game hack to quick farm the rep is sooo bad.

Stay in one place, spam 1/2 keys for 40 minutes until you decide to cap some tower and decrypt the message (you can leave all the tower uncapped and go on forever™), rinse and repeat.
If you place well the trinity(s), aiming at a good spot there are good chances that you could macro the whole rest of the killing for the mission and in the meanwhile go out and leave the pc alone.

Edited by perfectStranger

ill try it with just one, but the are the rep and affinity booster the same thing or am i missing one?

Just one is pretty hard because requires you to run to all the towers to keep them neutral. My advice if you want to milk is this:

Capture all the 4, let the score run a bit in your favor (You should get at least a 20%) and then focus on protect just two. Both faction will raise by \% almost at the same time, but you would already have a small vantage.

About the boosters, I don't really know... To enjoy my experience without rushing it, I don't use xp boosters.

I just tried this exploit farming and it was boring as hell. I'd rather play the game normally and just wait until I get all the rep I need. Sure it will take forever but I just can't stand there and hit one key over and over again for 30 minutes. I'd rather let angry badgers gnaw on my toes.

My name is Dr_Who_ and I represent Thirteen Thirty Seven  Shadow Clan in Warframe. Recently I got 20K rep on Eris and many people don't believe me. So I have my screenshot of the results. Also will post results of my clan mate SevenDeuce who got 15K rep on Eris. Enjoy Tenno :)  

My results: http://i.imgur.com/LMKzUrS.jpg

SevenDeuce results: http://prntscr.com/539dvc    http://prntscr.com/539e1a

I'm still kinda noob at this, can you link a pic of your Excalibur setup?