Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

20K Rep On Eris :)

Dr_Who_

WAIT I have an idea

instead of nerfing the map........how about...nerfing the frames

wait.............

WAIT I GOT IT!  Next Event, Grineer destroy the planet Eris.

That should solve the problems of Viver :^)

Edit:

I'm still kinda noob at this, can you link a pic of your Excalibur setup?

This is my set-up.  Nets me Wave 1: 6k Kills 5k Standing

Max

-Intensity

-OverExtend

-Stretch

-Fleeting

-Flow

-Streamline

-Blah Fortitude (The +Str -Dur Mod)

Edited by Ishki88

WAIT I have an idea

wait.............

Again, you cannot viably solve this exploit without brutally massacre the not exploiter...

Again, you cannot viably solve this exploit without brutally massacre the not exploiter...

For one.

It isn't an exploit.  It's supreme synergy that grants a very rewarding outcome towards the gamer, but not towards the developer (DE.)  It is not our fault they choice the smallest tileset for that particular mission type.  And no one should be mad that us the experience gamers are showing how to play the node which such optimal l33tness. Just because the synergy of Trin+Excal+Mag+Mag makes that particular node a breeze to play through, does not make it a EXPLOIT.

But whatever DE will nerf it anyway because it's bad for business.  But that's another topic.

You want to know what a REAL exploit is?  Shall I open the Warframe History book in regards to last years leader boards and special events?

Edited by Ishki88

Yes it IS an exploit because it's exploiting mechanics in a way to give you an unintended amount of rep points which is the entire reason why DE will nerf it. Exploit doesn't automatically mean a bannable offense. I think that's why you are confused.

And I find it freaking funny that you call this "l33tness" when all you're doing is spamming skills with a few select frames. Yeah, that's not skill.

Also, an easy fix to this is to put a cap on the amount of rep points that you can get per 5 waves. Make it comfortably above what you'd get by playing "normally" but far below what you can get from this EXPLOIT.

Edited by EetNotErn

For one.

It isn't an exploit.  It's supreme synergy that grants a very rewarding outcome towards the gamer, but not towards the developer (DE.)  It is not our fault they choice the smallest tileset for that particular mission type.  And no one should be mad that us the experience gamers are showing how to play the node which such optimal l33tness. Just because the synergy of Trin+Excal+Mag+Mag makes that particular node a breeze to play through, does not make it a EXPLOIT.

But whatever DE will nerf it anyway because it's bad for business.  But that's another topic.

You want to know what a REAL exploit is?  Shall I open the Warframe History book in regards to last years leader boards and special events?

For one.

I didn't used the word 'exploit' in a denigrative or offensive meaning. My apologies in advance if you have felt attacked by the word, but it wasn't my intention and my compliments to the experienced gamers that came up with this plan...

I as well consider myself not a novice either and I still believe that the thing could be done better within any excavation mission, holding the same results and having to worry less...

Second.

The exploit isn't about how to play it like a breeze, that's just your skill as players. The exploit is about capping the single tower and keeping the others neutral\capping two towers to prolong the spawning for the mobs. Because you use a glitch in the system (Mobs levels upgrade wave by wave.) to milk the most from one mission. The exploit is about milking 30 minutes of relatively low level enemies rather than letting their level raise with a quick completion of each 'wave'.

And I think that this perfectly fits the meaning of:

Exploit:

Make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource):

There is a spregiative meaning as well, but if you jumped to the conclusion that I was using that one... Well, maybe you have something to feel guilty about...

Third:

Feel free to open the Warframe History book, but I believe that I have showed to you (Oxford Dictionary at the hand.) that your Supreme Synergy is an exploit as well.

Yes it IS an exploit because it's exploiting mechanics in a way to give you an unintended amount of rep points which is the entire reason why DE will nerf it. Exploit doesn't automatically mean a bannable offense. I think that's why you are confused.

And I find it freaking funny that you call this "l33tness" when all you're doing is spamming skills with a few select frames. Yeah, that's not skill.

Also, an easy fix to this is to put a cap on the amount of rep points that you can get per 5 waves. Make it comfortably above what you'd get by playing "normally" but far below what you can get from this EXPLOIT.

DE hasn't stated the standing amounts we are rewarded with are "unintended."   All of this is speculation amongst the gamers.  And I believe it's skill and knowledge of the game because a lot of people are failing miserably when trying to execution the strat.

Also putting a "cap" on how much standing you get would be ridiculous when there isn't any xp cap anywhere else in the game.  Some of you guys ideas will be the reason for this game to sink deeper in it's pit.

P.S. Again.  It isn't an exploit.   You can do the same type of strat. with any tile set.  It's just that this tile set is small and works better.

For one.

I didn't used the word 'exploit' in a denigrative or offensive meaning. My apologies in advance if you have felt attacked by the word, but it wasn't my intention and my compliments to the experienced gamers that came up with this plan...

I as well consider myself not a novice either and I still believe that the thing could be done better within any excavation mission, holding the same results and having to worry less...

Second.

The exploit isn't about how to play it like a breeze, that's just your skill as players. The exploit is about capping the single tower and keeping the others neutral\capping two towers to prolong the spawning for the mobs. Because you use a glitch in the system (Mobs levels upgrade wave by wave.) to milk the most from one mission. The exploit is about milking 30 minutes of relatively low level enemies rather than letting their level raise with a quick completion of each 'wave'.

And I think that this perfectly fits the meaning of:

Exploit:

Make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource):

There is a spregiative meaning as well, but if you jumped to the conclusion that I was using that one... Well, maybe you have something to feel guilty about...

Third:

Feel free to open the Warframe History book, but I believe that I have showed to you (Oxford Dictionary at the hand.) that your Supreme Synergy is an exploit as well.

You know a regular game can consist of naturally having the A,B,C,D destinations set like that right?  So how/why is it an exploit when we the players decide to start the round with those intentions?  So every time when ABCD looks like

-4 Neutral

or

-1 Red, 1 Blue, 2 Neutral

-2 Red, 2 Blue

that's when the exploit begins?  From my understanding this entire time we've been playing in an exploit!   

I'm calling B.S. in this matter, I'm sorry.  No I'm not offended by any means but the amount of derp-ness I've seen on this board holds no bounderies.  From that, I decided to bold my key points..that's all

But yeah I don't think this particular set up is an exploit when the "exploit" you guys want to call it can happen naturally when playing...and if the player decides to leave it so..then so freakin' be it..it is their mission

You guys and possible DE are going to push your limits in regards to controlling how we play too far and, majority will just quit..........again

But yeah right? so what?  *sips coffee*

At the end of the day...this topic's will arise again in a different node...a different tileset..a different day..month..update...again and again and again....and you would think by now DE and the people who have a problem with this would of found a solution....nope..they haven't....so let's just keep repeating our mistakes...instead of in this case....leaving it BE......

How about we help them in regards to fixing the glitchier than EVER UI as of the last update?  you know..things that literally effect us all 

Edited by Ishki88

You know a regular game can consist of naturally having the A,B,C,D destinations set like that right?  So how/why is it an exploit when we the players decide to start the round with those intentions?  So every time when ABCD looks like

-4 Neutral

or

-1 Red, 1 Blue, 2 Neutral

-2 Red, 2 Blue

that's when the exploit begins?  From my understanding this entire time we've been playing in an exploit!   

I'm calling B.S. in this matter, I'm sorry.  No I'm not offended by any means but the amount of derp-ness I've seen on this board holds no bounderies.  From that, I decided to bold my key points..that's all

But yeah I don't think this particular set up is an exploit when the "exploit" you guys want to call it can happen naturally when playing...and if the player decides to leave it so..then so freakin' be it..it is their mission

You guys and possible DE are going to push your limits in regards to controlling how we play too far and, majority will just quit..........again

But yeah right? so what?  *sips coffee*

At the end of the day...this topic's will arise again in a different node...a different tileset..a different day..month..update...again and again and again....and you would think by now DE and the people who have a problem with this would of found a solution....nope..they haven't....so let's just keep repeating our mistakes...instead of in this case....leaving it BE......

How about we help them in regards to fixing the glitchier than EVER UI as of the last update?  you know..things that literally effect us all 

In my opinion you're trying to make excuses to justify your actions... My point is that I never asked you to do so, I never said anything about the need of nerfs... 

But you're doing all of this by yourself, like you need to tell yourself you're right and you're not doing anything bad...

*sips tea* 

It's funny...

And if you even tried to read my previous reply, beside the word 'Exploit' which so much seemed to hurt you, I have said that there was no way to fix this situation without ruining the life of players that cannot\don't want resort to such a tactic.

Tactic:

An action or strategy carefully planned to achieve a specific end:

Because you seem prone to misunderstand the meaning of words and taking offense from that.

Let the hunt for Max Rank begin.

We have until Wednesday maybe :^)

In all honestly?

I don't believe DE is going to nerf the mission because the exploit, yeah I'm keeping to call it like that, isn't easily counterable.

And even if they'd end up removing all the interceptions, you'd still have the Excavations to make up for that.

DE hasn't stated the standing amounts we are rewarded with are "unintended."   All of this is speculation amongst the gamers.  And I believe it's skill and knowledge of the game because a lot of people are failing miserably when trying to execution the strat.

Also putting a "cap" on how much standing you get would be ridiculous when there isn't any xp cap anywhere else in the game.  Some of you guys ideas will be the reason for this game to sink deeper in it's pit.

P.S. Again.  It isn't an exploit.   You can do the same type of strat. with any tile set.  It's just that this tile set is small and works better.

If DE nerfs this, and it's probable they will even YOU stated as such, then yes it was unintended on their part. Why else would they nerf it? And yes it's an exploit, it's just that you feel that the word has a negative connotation to it. Remember I also said that I tried this exploit, so it's not like I'm trying to point the finger at anyone in guilt. But I'm calling it what it is, an exploit.

Oh and it's not an XP cap, it would be a rep cap. And there was never a reason to have an XP cap because frames and weapons have an XP cap and they're a lot lower requirement than what syndicates require.

I think the requirements for syndicate rewards are far too high and that they should be lowered but I don't think rewarding a spammy boring game exploit over all other regular gameplay is the way to go. 

WAIT I have an idea

wait.............

Edit:

This is my set-up.  Nets me Wave 1: 6k Kills 5k Standing

Max

-Intensity

-OverExtend

-Stretch

-Fleeting

-Flow

-Streamline

-Blah Fortitude (The +Str -Dur Mod)

no blind rage?