Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing - Spawn In Dead

dashashou

This happens because your warframe complete with vulnerable hitbox gets spawned into the level and is vulnerable and targettable by enemies before allowing you to see anything or have any input.  You're a sitting duck.

Congrats, this is because DE does not believe in 'mercy invulnerability' or the like while you're spawning in.

This could be fixed by not making the player vulnerable and/or visible to enemies until the player is fully loaded/spawned in and is able to see.  Maybe adding a final handshaking in the client would do this?  Maybe a few seconds of 'just spawned invulnerability' so you can at least get the heck out of the middle of a cluster of enemies at spawn.

Perhaps this would be fixed by only enabling player and world interactivity only after the world has completely loaded, perhaps?

I can has fair spawning in pleez?

This happens because your warframe complete with vulnerable hitbox gets spawned into the level and is vulnerable and targettable by enemies before allowing you to see anything or have any input.  You're a sitting duck.

Congrats, this is because DE does not believe in 'mercy invulnerability' or the like while you're spawning in.

This could be fixed by not making the player vulnerable and/or visible to enemies until the player is fully loaded/spawned in and is able to see.  Maybe adding a final handshaking in the client would do this?  Maybe a few seconds of 'just spawned invulnerability' so you can at least get the heck out of the middle of a cluster of enemies at spawn.

Perhaps this would be fixed by only enabling player and world interactivity only after the world has completely loaded, perhaps?

I can has fair spawning in pleez?

this usually happens to me on Uranus farming for the other archwing and DE Scott has said that there were going to leave it like this for a while. To add to the challenge of it or something like that But imo it so we will have to spend the plat to buy it if we want it.

this usually happens to me on Uranus farming for the other archwing and DE Scott has said that there were going to leave it like this for a while. To add to the challenge of it or something like that But imo it so we will have to spend the plat to buy it if we want it.

Well that proff that they no longer player there game anymore - unfair frustration  as a feature 

• 1 month later...

To add to this, today I joined Mars and started inside the wall--which killed me. My teammate revived me, but I was still in the wall. So it killed me again. I burned a revive, but now I was so far into the wall I was thrown FURTHER into the walls. And died again. I never got to escape out of the wall. GG DE :(

15.8.1 Sorry for the dyslexia on my pictures.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=371314176
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=371314260
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=371314467