Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid; Best Place To Farm The Beacons?

ZarZar14

Question

I dunno if i'm looking in the wrong place or what, but I'm unable to find any of the Beacons needed for the Vey Hek Key to farm Hydroid. I even asked some of the older players about spots to farm the beacons and they were unable to help me. Anyone know a spot?

8 answers to this question

Go to a Hijack mission on Ceres with oneTrinity and one Nekros. Let the core stay between the last two roms and let Trinity heal it when it's wiyh low health. This way you can run the mission infinitely and the Presecutors will continuously spawn. You just have to desecrate them for more beacons and be happy! Hope it helps.

P.S: This mission only drops Gamma, Kappa and Omega beacons!

Edited by Vordreth

Well, they drop from prosecutors, so you need to hunt these guys down to get your beacons. Having a Nekros can help you getting more as well.
From what I recall, Delta and Gamma beacons drop from defenses (and perhaps survivals, need confirmation), meanwhile Kappa and Omega drop from other missions. Keep in mind that you need to kill Prosecutors, whom are a special Grineer unit, so you won't find them on maps that may have been captured by the Corpus during invasions.

@Vordreth Ill have to try it when i wake up from my nap.
@Haukai In all the other Missions(Exterm, Sabo, etc), from what i saw out of the 7 hrs I did trying to farm them, Not one of those guys popped. Is there like a low spawn rate of them or something that could affect it??

I farmed for Beacons when Hydroid was released, so my data can be outdated :
However, I remember that you basically needed to conditions to have Prosecutors spawn in Exterminate missions :
– Letting the enemies detect you (using their console).
– Not rushing through the whole level in 2 minutes, thus killing all the enemies and leaving no room for Prosecutors to spawn.
Then again, that's back when Hydro was released, so it might have changed in the mean time.