Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Mods Price Too High

HIGHDAMAGE

ok we already need 240k to reach max rank and after your done  250k more to get all mods on selected syndicate 250 only for those no sigils no nothing think the price should be lower like 10k max even FREE once you reach max rank

I WANA SEE LOVE <3

Edited by HIGHDAMAGE

Thing is, you don't need all of the mods. Everyone just wants them all.

They're also tradeable so technically you don't even have to earn 1 rep point if you didn't want to.

yes i want them all muahahaha i wana try those mods one by one to see how they works im in my right =) ye i know i can trade for those do you know the price 400-600 pl for 1 mod thats the price people are selling i wana get them by my own and i can make it all i need is some love

The price itself is fine. The problem is my opinion is that you have to reset your rep points to 0 to level up your rank. I think levelups shouldn't spend any of earned points. Then the price would be ok.

Or let us accumulate rep after we've reached the maximum for that rank. i.e. I reach 5000 points for Suda Syndicate, any mission I earn rep in afterwards continues to add up, but when I rank up it only uses 5000.

I'm more concern regarding the 'cost' for upgrading your title... *hold orokin cat tightly*

I hate the fact that you need to give up an Orokin Catalyst just to rank up. I mean it's basically a pay wall since not everyone can be on at that once specific time on a Friday every other week. And it's usually in the middle of the day, when most people are at work or in class, Also what are the point of obtaining the sigils if they do nothing? Shouldn't they increase the amount of loyalty points I get the more expensive it is? 

Also what are the point of obtaining the sigils if they do nothing? Shouldn't they increase the amount of loyalty points I get the more expensive it is? 

Well, the devs are currently debating the dilemma of "do we give more rep gain for higher sigils purchased, upsetting players that want to use a specific sigil because they like the way it looks over others" or "do we leave rep gain even across the board so players can wear the sigils they like the most without repercussion". With the current implementation, which might or might not be temporary, they only have to wait out the retaliation and cries for a change on the forums until everyone accepts it as is. But I think there is also a strong argument behind the former option. It makes a bit of sense for sigils purchased at higher ranks rewarding more rep, because you gave up standing in order to gain that sigil. But the devs didn't like the idea of potentially "forcing" players to use sigils they didn't want to because of aesthetic reasons.

Of course, I'm all for the idea that you earn +X% rep gain increase per rank you achieve in a syndicate, that way you earn more rep as you move up in the syndicate (similar to how the higher rank syndicate alerts grant more rep) and can wear any sigil from the syndicate without a negative impact on net rep gain.

Well, the devs are currently debating the dilemma of "do we give more rep gain for higher sigils purchased, upsetting players that want to use a specific sigil because they like the way it looks over others" or "do we leave rep gain even across the board so players can wear the sigils they like the most without repercussion". With the current implementation, which might or might not be temporary, they only have to wait out the retaliation and cries for a change on the forums until everyone accepts it as is. But I think there is also a strong argument behind the former option. It makes a bit of sense for sigils purchased at higher ranks rewarding more rep, because you gave up standing in order to gain that sigil. But the devs didn't like the idea of potentially "forcing" players to use sigils they didn't want to because of aesthetic reasons.

Of course, I'm all for the idea that you earn +X% rep gain increase per rank you achieve in a syndicate, that way you earn more rep as you move up in the syndicate (similar to how the higher rank syndicate alerts grant more rep) and can wear any sigil from the syndicate without a negative impact on net rep gain.

And yet the Devs are perfectly fine with forcing syndicate choices based on interactions between said groups.

I'm just glad the three I like kinda sorta get along with only opposition and no enemies amongst them.