Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Same Update Then Pc

GodBorzi

well i dont have a pc but if i would get an xbox one then i would transfer my account without thinking but with the xbox one has an earlier update then pc i would lose stuff like my limbo warframe if i did it now so you see my problem and secondly i dont really have money to always have gold or to get to my xbox one because my brothers would go with it so it would be good that i could play on my computer as well.

Any items you have that are not in the console version will be transferred when the console updates to that version.

for example I transferred my account to Xbox and have some archwing stuff in my PC account, when Xbox gets U15 the archwing items will already be in my account.

Also you do not require gold to play warframe, but if you don;t have gold you cannot play in coop.

And your PC account is unaffected my the transfer so you can play on it normally. 

Edited by BrotherIcarus

I'm amazed you remembered to put a dot at the end of your post...

And I'm having difficulties to comprehend your problem... You say you don't have a PC, but if you would get an Xbox One you would transfer your account without second thought. Transfer from where? The graveyard of forgotten accounts?

As for the 'earlier' build thing: don't quote me on this but I think you won't lose anything. It'll just be temporarily frozen until it's unlock-able for that platform (PS4 / XB1).

I'm not even going to try to decipher that last section...

I'm amazed you remembered to put a dot at the end of your post...

And I'm having difficulties to comprehend your problem... You say you don't have a PC, but if you would get an Xbox One you would transfer your account without second thought. Transfer from where? The graveyard of forgotten accounts?

As for the 'earlier' build thing: don't quote me on this but I think you won't lose anything. It'll just be temporarily frozen until it's unlock-able for that platform (PS4 / XB1).

I'm not even going to try to decipher that last section...

Welcome to Google translate.

Basically OP is asking

1) If items transfer over from newer updates.

2) Not being to have gold not Xbox.

3) Still being able to use PC account after the transfer.