Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Not Nerf Viver

KaptainK3nny

What does that even have to do with my comment? Who will trust you? DE? Players? My roommate? WHO?

Mentally insert a comma in the middle of that sentence and suddenly it makes more sense.

Mentally insert a comma in the middle of that sentence and suddenly it makes more sense.

But it doesn't answer my question about what he/she's worried about. They merely said that "DE will nerf this in this way and you should trust me because I am a person on the internet with little to no evidence."

Should of never "fixed" Xini and Kappa.

Matter fact...just remember new players.....anytime someone finds a new farming spot they will eventually remove it so content can be stretched out properly to their liking.....its rly bad for bit-ness if people are already done with the syndicate "quest" in less than 2-3 weeks..when it took them maybe 4-5 months to get it down "properly"

its like baking the best cake of your life......and then the person just eats it in less than 5 minutes with no satisfaction...just ate it to eat it....and u put all that hard work in.........

but then again..you bake a cake knowing once you hand it off to the consumer..its nothing you can do after that........ok rant over before we start putting hotfixes on delicious cake 

At least give Xini back.

This guy. I miss Xini. Not for the XP and stuff, but the spawn rates. So many enemies, so much fun,

On the topic of Viver, I couldn't care less. They can do whatever we want to it but we'll still find a way to use and abuse it.

But it doesn't answer my question about what he/she's worried about. They merely said that "DE will nerf this in this way and you should trust me because I am a person on the internet with little to no evidence."

Perhaps it was just an expression? And let's be honest, it's not like what he says is baseless. Everyone and their mother is going to Viver, so it's evident that, for some reason, it's the one mission that allows people to "get there" faster. It is most likely gonna get brought down to par.

What are you worried about getting nerfed? The enemy spawn rates? The amount of xp you get per kill? I say wait until something happens to complain about it. For all we know they won't even touch it. 

What will probably happen is a new map that not stupidly easy to exploit with max range abilities.

....who am i kidding? theyre just gonna nerf Polarize.

Considering Viver is literrally the only Corpus node on an Infested planet with a infested corpus tileset theme, im surprised this hasnt been changed yet or has been considered an oversight, very surprised indeed.

Unless of course there was an invasion on that node for some reason and got switched but still I dont understand why Corpus are there to begin with