Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Water Frame Concept.

Abzu

I don't personally like the idea of a debuff, because more often than not I can imagien it being ignored because it;'s easier to left click once for a shot from your gun rather than debuff, then attack. Maybe it'd be more useful on high level defense, other than that I can see it being a neglected trait.

The concept reminds me of Cyber SubZero from Mortal Kombat. Looks pretty cool, may need some more tweaks to give it a more unique look but yeah it's got a nice style. I like the pipes - if they contained some sort of animated effect like Mag's visor that'd be a nice design too.

+1 though. The skills need some work, and the debuff needs rethinking in my opinion. The visual's  nice, a little generic but it's a good concept.

Edited by Three-Dimensional

I don't personally like the idea of a debuff, because more often than not I can imagien it being ignored because it;'s easier to left click once for a shot from your gun rather than debuff, then attack. Maybe it'd be more useful on high level defense, other than that I can see it being a neglected trait.

The concept reminds me of Cyber SubZero from Mortal Kombat. Looks pretty cool, may need some more tweaks to give it a more unique look but yeah it's got a nice style. I like the pipes - if they contained some sort of animated effect like Mag's visor that'd be a nice design too.

+1 though. The skills need some work, and the debuff needs rethinking in my opinion. The visual's  nice, a little generic but it's a good concept.

Well all of his abilities automatically soak targets when cast, it's just a side effect that happens to help out his team(Support). For example, soaked targets that are in a ring of fire casted by ember will start taking steam damage as well as fire damage, soaked infested all of a sudden become more vulnerable to volt's electricity with overload etc's damage being increased, and Saryn's poison damage gets a more potent dps.  His abilities on their own are on par with any other warframe, a DoT 1st ability like fire ball or toxin, a mobility spell like speed or super jump. 3rd third damage spell, and ultimate.  The design for the frame itself I don't mind if it changes completely, I just want a water frame and I like the abilities I came up with.

Edited by Abzu

well with a water based frame it can be used with volt or frost to make their attack stronger because of their respective elements water will make it more powerful i guess a combo frame for volt/frost this frame idea is actually good.

came across video clips of this hongkong movie which surprisingly have many scenes that reminded me of Warframe abilities.

This particular one is for water... (the way the water particle flows in the air looks nice). Towards the end of the clip was something surprising.. apparently in times of emergency, blood could be used in place of water... How about an uber that manipulates the blood of enemies? It won't work against MOA/Ospreys, but everything else (organic) will be susceptible. Would be kinda vampiric cool if the blood could be pulled out of the nearby living enemies to be used as an attack against enemies which are further.

This whole frame sounds wonderful, its everything I could want from a water based frame. I especially love the soak ailment, it really fills a gap and is a great idea. Good job and oh my god I hope it gets in.

(also oh boy gimme that slide)