Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Water Frame Concept.

Abzu

In the end it's going to be mynki designing them anyway.  Those are just designs made up by my friends.

I really liked the first picture.  The second one looked kinda butt ugly to me, no offense.

Rahab is a water demon, Sachiel is an angel of water, Abzu/Apsu/Engur is the sumerian water god, chalchiuhtlatonal is the aztec god of water, Nereus, Poseidon/Neptune, He bo god of the yellow river, trition, Duberdicus, Alignak, Pontus, Untunktahe, Varun, Rodon, Yah.

If we go into beasts there are things like vodyanoi, I can continue on for awhile. You're highly underestimating the amount of males that represent water, if anything it has historically been tied to men as fishermen/sailors more than the female sirens/mermaids/nereids etc

Trust me, I like my water mythos.

Well yes, if you stretch your search to ancient Sumeria and Aztec culture, your'e going to find masculine versions of anything in the outlying cultures of the world. I haven't heard of half of those deities. I'm speaking more from the frame of reference of the more well known ones.

Go down the first two pages here: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=water+masculine+or+feminine

You will find a strong preference towards feminine in the first several pages. There's a reason for that. Your idea, especially the passive debuff part of it, is nice. It might need some balancing, but it's nice, and frankly I don't mind if it's male or female. I was just saying, it'd be cooler as a female in my opinion, and fit in with the other frames better alongside Frost as his gender opposite. (Using Ember/Blaze as a precedent for this sort of thing.)

Well yes, if you stretch your search to ancient Sumeria and Aztec culture, your'e going to find masculine versions of anything in the outlying cultures of the world.

Broseidon, do you even know who Poseidon is? Outlying culture my tailbone.

Edited by Kordy

water_warframe_zps0e840818.jpg

Thought I'd expand on the first concept.

THIS!! this is even cooler than Exalibur! Nice skills, man! i was thinking about trying to make a 3d model sketch on the first model but it wasn't very clearly defined. This just got cooler! 

*Bows*

%7Boption%7D

Thought I'd expand on the first concept.

Damn son. That helmet now has me thinking of those monkfish with the little light-up dimples on the rounded portion of the cranium. And of course, that middle portion looking like a lure.

Props.

You do realize they have a Warframe called Trinity right?

But that's exactly what I said. In my opinion she is not a REAL support. She's more of a Tank. The Energy Drain ablitiyis just to get enough to spam Link. That allies gain Energy too is just a "side-effect". The Health Drain ability is basicly useless since your Blessing heals EVERYONE. And you basicly never use Blessing anyways, so it is basicly just the second and third ability.

So it's a Male caster Frame with debuff abilities and a nifty mobility skill? I love it, count me in. Also I like the idea of him having dreads to be honest, the faux-ponytail on FemAsh got me wondering about that sort of thing. Something like Spencer from the Bionic Commando remake maybe? Or maybe they branch out of the headtubes? I can visualise it, but describe it, not so much. Either way I want this in-game, ASAP.

I like the skills and looks, especially the concept art by Ausako.

I hope this concept is used.

This particular one is for water... (the way the water particle flows in the air looks nice). Towards the end of the clip was something surprising.. apparently in times of emergency, blood could be used in place of water... How about an uber that manipulates the blood of enemies? It won't work against MOA/Ospreys, but everything else (organic) will be susceptible. Would be kinda vampiric cool if the blood could be pulled out of the nearby living enemies to be used as an attack against enemies which are further.

For non-organics you could use oil instead of blood.