Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Dragul The Vampyric Frame

Abyssal.

securedownload2.jpg

*Changed the design a bit , need to go in and add more detail

I decided to do it on paper since I'm not too good yet with photoshop

Picture is not finished (Obviously) and will be changed , I just wanted to get my idea out there why it was still fresh in my mind

Dragul  is a Vampire frame , his abilities have to do with stealing health and having supernatural abilities

I have made up 4 abilities 
(Not in order)

Seduce - Dragul can make an enemy fight for him for a short amount of time

Bite - Bite an enemy and steal their health for the cost of energy (Energy forms in the shape of fangs in front of Dragul's face and bites down.)

Teleport/Invincibility - Dragul turns into a flow of energy in the shape of bats

Bloodlust - Dragul becomes enraged , grows energy wings in the shape of demon wings , Every attack on an enemy steals health  and buffs damage on weapons , double on Melee

I think there should be a negative effect to using his abilities , for example using Seduce takes health instead of energy so you can control the enemy.

As for lore I haven't thought of anything yet , but will eventually take the time to think something up

I'll update this

Edited by Tantorias

I like the idea and the abilities really fit the vampire theme, but has two problems:

First, 2 of this abilities are too similar to other abilities already in the game. Seduce is Nyx's mind control (although again, it's what vampires do) and Bloodlust is something like Valkyr's Hysteria.

The second problem I see is that his abilities doesn't bring anything to the table when it comes to team play, no buffs, no ccs, stuf like that.

Keep the good work (and rework) coming!

I like the idea and the abilities really fit the vampire theme, but has two problems:

First, 2 of this abilities are too similar to other abilities already in the game. Seduce is Nyx's mind control (although again, it's what vampires do) and Bloodlust is something like Valkyr's Hysteria.

The second problem I see is that his abilities doesn't bring anything to the table when it comes to team play, no buffs, no ccs, stuf like that.

Keep the good work (and rework) coming!

I kind of thought about that , i'm not too good with game roles and such , and suggestions?

I kind of thought about that , i'm not too good with game roles and such , and suggestions?

Bite seems good for a first ability, some damage plus some heal. Not too high, perfect for a spammable skill.

I would stick with Seduce since vampires are mind controllers, but has to be changed. Maybe charming a small amount of enemies, no more than 4 to fight for you, but not like Nyx (Chaos/Mind Control) where enemies just stand where they are attacking whatever is in range, instead they would stick around you attacking but moving, like pets. Similar to Nyx, but not exactly the same.

Teleport/invincibility is what I would change to give him some teamplay. Mobility is never a bad thing, but in warframe most of the times is a waste of energy because of how fast it is (parkur, coptering, etc).

I'm thinking of something like Darkness. A big area where the lights are lowered, filling it with bats flying everywhere if you want to keep something of the previous skill. Inside that area you have many options, like reducing the accuracy of enemies just like Zephyr does with her shield. You can give you and your teammates damage reduction inside of it. Maybe even blinding enemies. The bats can bite doing some damage to enemies and healing teammates. I don't know, many posibilities, of course not all together, they are just ideas of something unique that could happen inside it.

Bloodlust, you can transfer mobility here since he is growing wings, he could make some big leaps (I don't think devs would allow him to actually fly). 

Edited by EdBazokatone