Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beef Scythes Pls

IEpicWolfI

It actually goes over 1000. Replace sundering strike and heavy trauma with jagged edge and a rare element mod.

That's not even double the amount of slash damage but good point anyway ^.^

It's over double (if moded correctly) considering how hate and reaper prime can't even reach 500 slash damage. All three mods that give slash damage + spoiled strike and pressure point results in 497.3 slash damage for scythes.

Edited by Postal_pat

It actually goes over 1000. Replace sundering strike and heavy trauma with jagged edge and a rare element mod.

It's over double (if moded correctly) considering how hate and reaper prime can't even reach 500 slash damage. All three mods that give slash damage + spoiled strike and pressure point results in 497.3 slash damage for scythes.

Well in the pics it's not. Could've shown a pic of non modded items ^.^

But what do I know, I don't have the Hate

Hate looks like a chunk of heavy metal, so does Reaper Prime if that's the correct name.

Although I agree, Reaper P speed is 1.0 and Hate's 0.7. I'm assuming that Hate is meant to be a heavy type scythe and Reaper P is meant to follow the light scythes

Those be sickles also kama in Japanese is traslated into sickle. Unfourtunately they weren't significant enough to get their own stance mod.

I know what they are. Don't get all technical about it with me. lol

Anyway, I was joking. I like my dual kamas. They're pretty amazing as they are.

Edited by Soldatto

I know what they are. Don't get all technical about it with me. lol

Anyway, I was joking. I like my dual kamas. They're pretty amazing as they are.

Only using it to make a comment on how we use them in-game. Usualy when I say "those be" or "that be" I say it humorously (like a pompous intelligent person, makes for a good joke amongst friends) but I forgot this is the internet.

Only using it to make a comment on how we use them in-game. Usualy when I say "those be" or "that be" I say it humorously (like a pompous intelligent person, makes for a good joke amongst friends) but I forgot this is the internet.

It's okay, everyone forgets they're on the internet when they're on the internet from time to time.

It's an internet thing.

Or.. Give them longer handles, buff their stats a little. Then, here comes the best part. Make it such as holding a key WHILE EQUIPPING your gun will use your scythe to parry, and make it such that YOUR STAMINA STILL REGENERATES WHILE BLOCKING. Genius, ain't it? Also, to those wondering why? Try mimicking holding a scythe in your hands. Now, pretend that a blow is coming from any direction, and voila! The long handle and harshly curved blade make it easy to reach almost any place, and defend against any attack! It's almost relaxingly easy.