Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So. Foundry.

AsuraKyu

The only thing about the foundry that honestly irks me is that there isn't a bulk build option. I'm a forgetful person most times when gaming as I'm just having my fun and not much else. Things like Ciphers which are 1 minute builds are fine and cheaply costing for me. Restarting the build every 1 minute is so tedious and annoying though, so why haven't we implemented Bulk building? 

Using Ciphers as an example: Build X amount for the corresponding resources and time with maybe the ability to claim the ones that have been build during the time period prematurely or something. I know things like Forma which need to be started daily I'd much prefer to just start 7 of them and grab them as I need them.

Any one else have this problem?

Not really, cause I build 10 at the time.

And you don't go through them THAT fast.

EDIT: I wish I had the "problem" of not being able to queue up 7 Forma.

Not so much that it's a problem, but even for casuals who have maybe things they would have liked to have being build while they were off doing whatever. For me to have  30+ Forma blueprints with the resources to start them all, but I can't be there to claim and start the next one is just a bit unneeded. I don't find it to be absolute necessity (besides those 1 minute builds those get pretty annoying) but a nice it would be a nice leisure if nothing else.

Bulk ciphers??... For what? The hacking isn't THAT hard... Or even hard at all. 20 energy restores in what kind of mission? Odd or something okay but just some random mission try using a weapon every once in a great while and build the restores 10 at a time...

20 restores minimum at least in solo defense missions as Mag Prime.

I'd like to not have to spend time between missions waiting for more restores to craft, just for me to instantly use them all and have to repeat the process.

Every. Damn. Time.

Bulk ciphers??... For what? The hacking isn't THAT hard... Or even hard at all. 20 energy restores in what kind of mission? Odd or something okay but just some random mission try using a weapon every once in a great while and build the restores 10 at a time...

It's not just ciphers, that's ONLY my example used. Any keys you may want to prepare for, restores testing with guild mates or even just to have as extra. As for the Cipher puzzles themselves, after U15 I find them much harder on the eyes and far to big so i just just use them to save myself the headache and the awkward placement. Again not necessity, but nice option to have.

I tend to try to avoid the tedium by only crafting restores when I run out, but this causes an issue as when I finally do run out I am forced to sit there for ten minutes claiming and starting restores in one minute intervals. Honestly, I crafted 70 energy restores yesterday and I took advantage of the 1 plat rush PURELY because having to check back every minute is horribly annoying. And those aren't even the only example. I myself blow through 2-3 energy restores at the start of every defense/interception mission wherein I do not have an EVTrinity in my party (which is almost always as Trinitys seem to be rare unless I choose to play her). I also tend to play defense and interception quite frequently so this issue comes up quickly for me. I can't just craft more restores as I use them as I tend to blow through all my nanospores when I go through a building session. A build queue option would be amazing.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

I tend to try to avoid the tedium by only crafting restores when I run out, but this causes an issue as when I finally do run out I am forced to sit there for ten minutes claiming and starting restores in one minute intervals. Honestly, I crafted 70 energy restores yesterday and I took advantage of the 1 plat rush PURELY because having to check back every minute is horribly annoying. And those aren't even the only example. I myself blow through 2-3 energy restores at the start of every defense/interception mission wherein I do not have an EVTrinity in my party (which is almost always as Trinitys seem to be rare unless I choose to play her). I also tend to play defense and interception quite frequently so this issue comes up quickly for me. I can't just craft more restores as I use them as I tend to blow through all my nanospores when I go through a building session. A build queue option would be amazing.

This is still asking for a solution to a problem that does not really exist.

If anything, DE would just just add a blueprint to make 100 at the time. Seriously doubt they would bother creating new code to debug just to add a queue function.

Pretty sure you misspelled "mission".

Wave 1000 Tier 4 Survival is not a "mission".

Never did I say I did survival (if I could remove any game mode, that would be it.).

And I did not misspell 'mission'.

If you were making a joke, I didn't get it.

Never did I say I did survival (if I could remove any game mode, that would be it.).

And I did not misspell 'mission'.

If you were making a joke, I didn't get it.

The joke is that there is no logical reason to be using 20 energy restores in a single mission unless you're playing one mission, likely Defense, Survival or Interception, for an exorbitant amount of time.

If anything, DE would just just add a blueprint to make 100 at the time. Seriously doubt they would bother creating new code to debug just to add a queue function.

Well then you would have to make sure yo have enough resources to make the 100 of them requested, and seeing as energy restores are the topic of choice Polymer bundles aren't particularly in great supply and need to be re-farmed often. As of the moment the most I could make with the limit of my polymer bundles would be 82 leaving me stuff making them 1 at a time yet again.

As for a problem that doesn't exist spending, 20 to 30 minutes building and claiming an item is pretty ludicrous for a game. You'd more so want to spend the time playing the game rather than doing that. I understand the option to rush for 1 Plat is there but the same can be said if I made 27 and could rush for 27 plat. Higher potential for profit by them same cost for us, aka our time. I don't see the huge issue with adding a queue to build our things

The joke is that there is no logical reason to be using 20 energy restores in a single mission unless you're playing one mission, likely Defense, Survival or Interception, for an exorbitant amount of time.

I see.

Well, going alone in any defense mission for any long amount of time does require a good deal of energy. This is where my large restore consumption comes in.

EDIT: If it's any indicator, I use one restore at the beginning of each defense wave when solo'ing with Mag, becuase I spam abilities more than I use guns in that scenario.

I usually go for at least 20 waves, and sometimes longer if I feel that I'm well equipped enough.

Edited by Kaiczar

It is a quality of life issue. If DE added a 100x blueprint I'd be fine with it, but I'd still request that they give us the ability to queue builds. Building multiple forma or potatoes doesn't bother me all that much since they take so long to craft. But the things with 1 minute build times get REALLY annoying when I'm trying to craft hundreds of them.

I see.

Well, going alone in any defense mission for any long amount of time does require a good deal of energy. This is where my large restore consumption comes in.

EDIT: If it's any indicator, I use one restore at the beginning of each defense wave when solo'ing with Mag, becuase I spam abilities more than I use guns in that scenario.

I usually go for at least 20 waves, and sometimes longer if I feel that I'm well equipped enough.

Ah, this explains it.

On the actual topic, though, I would also appreciate a queue for the foundry.