Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galvanized Blade -> 60%, Others -> 120%

TrinityPrime

The lower damage is to balance out the suckiness of electric damage and low proc chance against enemies.

No, wait... that's not right.

You know, I have no idea.  Electric damage really needs to be brought up in line with the others.  Or at least have the lowered damage explained.

Probably because of the corrosive and other ele combos that are generally effective with electric

If that was actually the case, I think the point cost for equipping the electric mod would have been in line with the other mods. It already has halved damage.  Kind of comes off a little like several devs changed the mod to compensate, there was a lack of communication between the parties involved, and it ended up with increased cost AND lowered damage in the shipped version before anyone who cared really noticed.

It drops so rarely that I wouldn't be surprised if few to none of the devs that play the game have the mod yet to notice this.

So far almost most of the archwing weapons, abilities, and mods have come off as anemic at best.

Edited by DeMeritus

If that was actually the case, I think the point cost for equipping the electric mod would have been in line with the other mods. It already has halved damage.  Kind of comes off a little like several devs changed the mod to compensate, there was a lack of communication between the parties involved, and it ended up with increased cost AND lowered damage in the shipped version before anyone who cared really noticed.

It drops so rarely that I wouldn't be surprised if few to none of the devs that play the game have the mod yet to notice this.

So far almost most of the archwing weapons, abilities, and mods have come off as anemic at best.

Is it really rare? I think i have 3-4 of them and plan to give one away to a friend