Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

_Syndacate Pride_>And Other Stuff...

Oomatu

This is a thread that I feld i needed to create. Honesty, in every other game that has factions or divisions amongst players, the various groups have an inate sense of unity because of their common goal and ideals. In warframe, it seems like you are the only person in your syndicate... and other plays who you see in game just wear the same symbol as you. Where are the Syndacate Dojos? Where can we meet the leaders? Where can we study our Doctines and Core beliefs? If wearing a symbol and killing and killing and killing is the only way to join a syndacate- what is the real emotional reward? Personally, I love the syndacate designs and concepts- but the interaction and pride that comes with them is lacking. Please build upon this DE...

-'Matu

you are forgetting that syndicates are nothing but 4 lines of text and a picture. People choose syndicate by the mods they give, not because they feel some sort of allegiance to a picture.

Well, I have chosen Red Veil because they offered me some nice Wraith items in the past, not because of the mods, they are almost uninteresting for me.

you are forgetting that syndicates are nothing but 4 lines of text and a picture. People choose syndicate by the mods they give, not because they feel some sort of allegiance to a picture.

I picked suda and hexis for their sigils :P nothing else

Edited by choole2

Which, in my opinion, shouldn't be the case at all.

Seriously, it's kinda sad how little actual in game impact they have.

It would definitely be cool to see some syndicate themed obstacle courses or otherwise individual challenge areas and such

Also for anyone who can handle their walls-o-text I'd recommend checking this thread out https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/340692-refining-the-syndicate-system/

People who choose the same or even allied syndicates are not in any way connected so there's no point in having pride. If the veil was actually working against me in some way other than sending some dogs after me once in a while, I might not be so eager to help those veil members I see out and about. As long as we have no way to positively or negatively affect our Syndicate partners, allies, or enemies, the syndicate system will just be the next grind to the next set of mods and best you believe that by the time you finally get yours, they'll be so devalued by the people who have grinded for them, they won't be worth the cardstock they're printed on.

Edited by wearing_socks

Make the allegiance.  I don't know about you but there's quite an energized community growing behind some of the factions, especially Steel Meridian because players are doing their best to read in-between the lines; that being said, we do need more reason and more fleshing out of the syndicates.