Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drft240

It Appears That Energy Color Does Not Work For Archwing

It seems like the Onorix, Odonata, Corvas and Imperator do not actually use the energy colors for the model glows, but instead always seem to have a teal or green color.  The energy seen when using abilities is correct, but the colors that you normally see are always the same default colors.

Likely a bug they haven't fixed yet. My Imperator is supposed the be grey and red with red energy (hail the veil) but nope, just an out of place blue energy color. Hope that is fixed before it hits ps4

Additionally, Odonata uses the frame's energy colour for the Repel fx (those energy whirls all across frame and archwing). I've noticed this, because I have red as energy colour for Odonata, but when I fly with my Saryn, the fx are green (which is her energy colour).

Thanks, just tossed in a fix for that.  Should make it in for the next hotfix/update.

Elytron's archwing energy color still isn't fixed after the hotfix/update.

4bbc0588f1.png

Thanks, just tossed in a fix for that.  Should make it in for the next hotfix/update.

This has still not been fixed for the Elytron. Could you please have a look at it >.<