DeEtre Posted November 11, 2014 Share Posted November 11, 2014 (edited) People seem to be asking for harder bosses, or bosses without having to farm keys... i.e. Vaaaayyyy HekekekekeHere's my suggestion for a different kind of mechanic. (prepare for a mini-essay, I'm quite thorough)Release secret bosses in a special survival or defense maps, but only accessible if desired. If players want to challenge the boss, they'll have to clear the original mission, risk losing everything to enter a second dungeon and fight the secret boss towards the end.Terms for unlocking secret bossi.e. Survival: survive a minimum of 40(?) for regular and 90(?) minutes for nightmare. You'll still be given the 5 minute rotation reward, but a different, unique set of rotation rewards not found anywhere else i.e. cosmetic blueprints (1%) Same concept for defense or intercept. Once you reach the limit for the mission, you can either extract, or access a portal that only opens after you finish the mission. If you enter, you risk losing EVERYTHING if you fail at the second dungeon. No more chance to extract afterwards. Same door for both regular or nightmare. If you stay till you're eligible for nightmare, the portal changes.You enter the second dungeon, and there's a special condition in this map. No drops. No ammo drops, no energy orb, no health orb, NOTHING... with the exception of maybe 2~3 containers. Enemies in this map hit like a truck, like Alad V's megacorpus.Killing mobs takes about 10~15 minutes until you reach the boss. it's optional, but you'll want to kill them all or they'll follow you to the boss room.The boss deals damage based on % of your health. That way, hp, armor, shields mean nothing to the boss. Only your weapons, warframe mods, and skills (warframe set) will truly be of use with the boss. Basically what the boss is all about is it's DIFFICULT. The aim is to make your hands SWEAT. Not like Lephantis, where you can kill him by just running in circles. The boss's attacks WILL track you down. AOE the entire map ! Only way to dodge the aoe is running to the edge of the map and hide in an individual trenches that fit ONLY one person ( the trenches disappear after skill is over)In NIGHTMARE, the boss will NULLIFY your abilities like stalker. BRING THE PAIN !!!!! sorry, got carried away there. Regular boss drops by roulette, Nightmare boss allows you to choose your personal reward (5 randomly generated rewards /w roulette system)(?). Good news for DE, people will finally spend plat to buy revives !!! Why? Because players will DEFINITELY die. Of course, you still only get 4 revives in dungeons. Buying revives is for people who want to use the same warframe but want to try again. Obviously, I'm only suggesting this for the 5%, the masochistic fellas who love pain and that sense of euphoria after the said pain. the other 95% casuals can just suck it and play void T1 def for the rest of their lives.Edit: means I'm editing something. Will write down what I edit if significant. PS: If I added (?) it means it's open for change. I'm not gonna bother editing that though, that's up for DE to decide. Edited November 11, 2014 by DeEtre Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now