Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

On one hand, it's nice they added more sorting options in mod collection, but there are no tool tips, the buttons have again completely unique look and makes the UI looks even more inconsistent than it already is, but they removed one line of mods while doing so.

It's hard to appreciate the good changes...

Edited by zelgaris

Update 7.8.0

CHANGES

- Aborting missions now forfeits any obtained credits, mods, resources or blueprints, earned XP is still rewarded

This was a expected update change but what was more expected was with this change, drop rates for build resources, would raise,

Currently the game is extremely on the unrealistic side, grind heavy, even with the ability to abort once needed items were acquired or when you'd get as much as what you were after was going to drop, it still took a very very, very, long time, many many, many runs of the highest yielding mission to acquire the needed amount to build a weapon or part,

So with this change it'd only make sense that drop rates for build material would raise to prevent the game from becoming a even more grind heavy game, yes this is beta and some bad choices are expected to be made but they are usually followed by good choices or correcting bad choices.

Its understandable that a FTP game has to push their players to buy game items, plat but this change with out a raise in build resources drop, has made creating a single item, takes days if not weeks to gather the needed resources, thus making the game way to grind heavy, the game being grind heavy to begin with even before the update change.

Even now, buying plat will help you very little, if at all, I'm looking at about 800 rebedo needed to build the Frost frame and before that'd take me two to four days to come up with, now I'm looking at about a month or so.

Possible solutions

1. Raise the build material drop rate.

2. Raise the quantity of materials when they drop by a %.

3. Aborting missions does not forfeit building materials.

4. Reduce required amount of building materials across all blueprints requiring more then 200 of a build material.

Please Thumbs up.

Thank you.

I disagree.

Awesome. I was expecting most of the UI changes we might get to be in the big patch but I'm glad this is happening sooner. Quick question if I can:

Will the equipment presets be able to move mods around too? It's a huge pain to have to remove all my mods from things and switch weapon to place them all back. Although even a quick mod remove function would be great.

Are you guys going to fix the Slash Dash/Rhino Charge bug when not hosting again? Neither of those skills work AT ALL when you're not the host. When skills don't work as intended, it's a serious hit to the usability of the warframe.

This stuff isn't on the list currently. We intend to address these at a lower level.

With address you mean put it on the banlist or come up with ingame solutions like a Auto-Fire option or keybind? I use(d) Autoclicker now and then but i won't risk a ban for trying to utilize the full fire rate the game mechanics offer but are impossible to do so when trying manually.

Update 7.8.1:

Additions:

- Mod UI has received significant improvements:

Added category tabs to the Mod pages

Maybe it's just me, but under 2H weapons, I don't see my shotgun mods.

Aside from that, I love the new changes. Thank you.

Edited by ItsTen

I guess it's back to running endless defense missions for the most efficient gains in mods and XP. I kind of liked it when there was that bit of risk involved. Now there's no point in not going until the mission is failed, as the one mod you get as a reward is peanuts compared to the mods you can potentially get in one wave.

Any thought given to adjusting the drop rates in defense missions so other mission types are worth playing?

Also, if it was me, I would have waited before warning people of automatic bans for cheating. It would have weeded out some of the riffraff. You Canadians are just too damn nice, I guess.

Edited by Sealgaire

Update 7.8.1:

Additions:

- Mod UI has received significant improvements:

Added category tabs to the Mod pages

Enabled fusion for installed mods

No longer resets to page one after selling mods

Misc. bug fixes.

Changes:

- Inventory Checkpoint for Endless Defense added. Reaching every fifth wave (5, 10, 15…) locks in rewards earned to that point.

Yes! Thank You!

I guess it's back to running endless defense missions for the most efficient gains in mods and XP. I kind of liked it when there was that bit of risk involved. Now there's no point in not going until the mission is failed, as the one mod you get as a reward is peanuts compared to the mods you can potentially get in one wave.

Don't you loose all dropped mods and credits when failing a mission?