Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

Surprise update! And a very nice one at that!  Really appreciate the response you've made to feedback regarding the defense missions.  That is the kind of thing a lot of players will appreciate.

UI changes sound great.

Very surprised to hear you CAN cheat at this game.  Again - good on you though.

Super little hotfix!  Thanks all at DE.

Very Nice, and now make it that you dont need to always unequip and equip the mods when you change a weapon and i think many people will be very happy.

You can already do that, you go to mods and can see your equipped mods as well!

Very Nice, and now make it that you dont need to always unequip and equip the mods when you change a weapon and i think many people will be very happy.

This brings one possible problem. What if You have two weapons but one of them is supercharged and the other one is not? How will that affect the mod switching? What if they are both supercharged but at different levels? What if they have different polarity slots? 

I think the current system, while a bit of a hassle, works really well. 

Awesome mod UI update is awesome. I'm still hoping for an "unequip mod" and possibly an "unequip all mods" button instead of having to drag them into a free slot, but in the meantime I'll sure as hell be enjoying the new, much more comfortable system.

Mission reset for sabotage missions after host migration is still a problem, confirmed 5 minutes ago.
The digging machines even respawn on the old destroyed ones, and mods and energy/health etc dropped before host mig cannot be picked up after migration.

Update 7.8.1:

Additions:

- All Cheaters will now be Banned. No Exceptions!

Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned.

- Mod UI has received significant improvements:

Added category tabs to the Mod pages

Enabled fusion for installed mods

No longer resets to page one after selling mods

Misc. bug fixes.

Changes:

- Inventory Checkpoint for Endless Defense added. Reaching every fifth wave (5, 10, 15…) locks in rewards earned to that point.

Fixes:

- Fix for inventory transactions committing 3 times if log server is unresponsive

- Fix for spy mission objective resetting after host migration

- Fix Trinity’s Link ability destroying equipped Sentinel.

:D good bye cheaters 

Update 7.8.1:

- Mod UI has received significant improvements:

Enabled fusion for installed mods

Yippee! No more removing mods from active gear by finding the last tab, drag and drop mod I want to upgrade to empty slot, hitting apply, then going into the mod window, find it from my long list of pages of available mods, (forget mod name and go back to the weapon/frame to find right name), apply fusion to mod, go back into weapon and drag onto mod slot and hit apply.  Now I can do all that from the mod window, with hopefully some kind of notification of which mod I've actually got equiped if its only the base level one.

About the UI changes to Mod collection to make my point...

This is what we have after the last hotfix

wf-781-wwh.jpg

And a fast mockup of what we could have (it would need a bit of work to make the bottom padding better, but since UI designer already ignores the position of BACK buttons and other buttons in various screens, it's not a big deal evidently)

wf-781-wwch.jpg

I assume you see the difference, but to be sure:

- added "grayed out" buttons, so they don't appear out of nowhere (it's already done this way with sell button in the inventory section, btw)

- returned the fourth row of mods

- added constant highlight below the bottom sorting options and changed color to white, since after clicking the highlight was removed and it was inconsistent with the top sorting

- made the padding between icons in top sorting row smaller, since there is no need for

- aligned the top and bottom sort row to the same vertical line (so it doesn't look so random)

- moved the fusion and mod collection titles a bit

- made the total, duplicates, cores, rating line bit gray, because this information are too bright and they aren't actually helping much

- and other minor changes

More on current state of UI in general (wall of text ahead) here, if you are interested... https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/33413-thoughts-on-ui-lobby/

Just think about it...

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I appreciate something is happening to the UI, because it needs a lot of polish and changing, to make it actually user friendly, but that doesn't mean I would praise the UI designer for something, that should be already there from the beginning...

Edited by zelgaris

First off, THANK YOU. If it hasn't been clear by the many "thank you" posts, it should be by now. I rarely post on forums but I certainly wanted to add mine to the pile. I love how fixes are coming rather quickly, devs are addressing issues OPENLY, HONESTLY, and listening to the playerbase. I will most likely upgrade my founder's package in the very near future. Take my money- you're doing everything right to earn it!

I find it odd that Trinity's link was being used on ANY friendly (let alone the sentinel?!). Why is this not a targetable thing? I have issues with my melee getting the link instead of... yanno... the thing that's beating on my buddy.

Edited by Kosjitov