Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

OMFG the new mod UI is so... somebody call an ambulance, because this UI is SICK!!!!

Going to mess around with it... from the look of it, other than better filtering... do we not have to unequip mods to upgrade them!?!?! SO GOOD!!!!

Thank you DE~

Good job with the mod UI changes! Can I get a confirmation that Mumble overlay is safe to use in Warframe?

A few fairly new but major issues:

- jumping is unresponsive

- trying to join any alert through online matchmaking results in a d/c most of the time

Edited by Inofor

Update 7.8.1:

Additions:

- All Cheaters will now be Banned. No Exceptions!

Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned.

- Mod UI has received significant improvements:

Added category tabs to the Mod pages

Enabled fusion for installed mods

No longer resets to page one after selling mods

Misc. bug fixes.

Changes:

- Inventory Checkpoint for Endless Defense added. Reaching every fifth wave (5, 10, 15…) locks in rewards earned to that point.

Fixes:

- Fix for inventory transactions committing 3 times if log server is unresponsive

- Fix for spy mission objective resetting after host migration

- Fix Trinity’s Link ability destroying equipped Sentinel.

UPDATE: HOT-HOT-FIXES @ 1:35 PM EST

- Mod UI will now display Shotgun for Primary.

- UI Properly filters out old fusion cores.

- Rename gun Mod categories: 2H is now Primary and 1H is now Secondary.

- UI no longer shows "Equipped" icon for mods that were just purchased

- Added Tooltips for mod tabs.

- Fix for "news feed" inching further and further up the screen each time you relogin to game.

- "Hold to Wall Run" option now properly saves.

- Fixed missed FX when gibbing an enemy on client

- Fix for post-fusion UI errors. Mod slots were not properly vacated, and fusion could be performed in error.

Stealth fix:

Network latency issues (gun shots not connecting for several seconds, floating or slowly falling objects, inability to pick up objects, etc.) have been fixed, apparently.

Additions:

Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned.

- Mod UI has received significant improvements:

Added category tabs to the Mod pages

Enabled fusion for installed mods

No longer resets to page one after selling mods

Misc. bug fixes.

Huh didn't know the Grineer was infiltrating the Tenno... would explain why they need to use a hack as a crutch to get around. Then again most of our arsenal are Grineer weaponary...

OMFG you mean people who were "fine with the way it is" were wrong?

Big surprise....

No, she means the people who wanted even more free loot handed to them outnumbered the people who just want SOMETHING to have consequences in this game.  I swear I'm not bitter! *sniffle*

Tenno are organic. They're effected by atmospheric changes and poison. And Nyx is indeed female - I see no way of misinterpreting breasts and a very slender figure.

Which brings me to ask, "if my warframe flys around space on the outside of a spaceship, why is a hull breach a big deal?"

Changes are great DE, I appreciate the progress on the UI. I've found that sometimes equipped mods don't show up (to be fused) until I go back and access them through a weapon menu.

Edited by BlueEden

Пока что, ни одного читера, не встречал, но заранее подготовленный анти-чит, это отлично. Вот только меня пугает, например если я фрапс вместе с игрой включю

Edited by KIBERMAX

Update 7.8.1:

Additions:

Changes:

- Inventory Checkpoint for Endless Defense added. Reaching every fifth wave (5, 10, 15…) locks in rewards earned to that point.

Good to see action is being taken on cheaters. It has been pretty rampant up to this point.

Also its good to see a compromise has been made for the recent change. I had no problem with it but at least there can be no more complaints.