Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

Most needed thing for now is OPTION TO INVITE PEOPLE FROM CHAT ! Chat is useless for now, i played only once with people from chat(invites is too complicated, u need to invite people to friend list, then wait when they accept ur invite , then invite them to squad), looked in there few times, not using it coz its useless, theres no option to invite people to team, SCROLLL IN CHAT STILL NOT WORKING ITS BUGGY, im not a troll to use it in other ways.

Смысл в Warframe читерить не понимаю, всё есть и всё реально получить.

Ну если только чтобы в топе покрасоваться))

да и так в 10-ке лучших, одни задроты

I logged in this morning I just bought the desciple rank and I logged into war frame to see if it was there I successfully logged in and it wasn't there so I logged out and tried to get back in and it said account suspended till Jan 2035 or something like that please help me idk what happened and the only programs I had open were Skype steam and war frame please fix this error thank you

If that's true sir contact support.

May I make a suggestion as far as the hack/cheat stuff goes, If something trips it at start up (Example cheat engine) just don't allow the game to launch perhaps? Either way it's good to see you working on taking action on the cheaters, though it does make me worry we may see people who really were not cheating get caught in the cross hair.

*puts on his flame shield in-case of accusations of being a cheater sympathizer*

the fact of the matter is they get reports of the person or persons in question and look at what triggers the event of notification and look at it them self, there isn't just magical program that just openly bans an account, if there was what a world we would live in eh lol so for those that are out there are 100% sure they are not using hacks then contact support im sure they can settle things out with you.

Wow. You keep amazing me by...well listening I guess.

Even though I might be one of the few who doesn't like the change made to the defense mission, it does show the community is being heard. I applaud you for that.

Cheers!

Awesome new changes, the inventory checkpoints and the new less cluttered Mod UI in particular!

Now I'm hoping to have my prayers answered to finally have a setting to disable in-game council chat in a future update - takes up too much space on my screen and is a disorienting annoyance to have messages constantly pop up even when playing solo.

макросы это чит? Вот пример нужного использования макроса,пистолеты аклато и ак болто? Ребят вот кому нафиг надо свою мышку убивать? Необходимость палить высокая ,и надо постоянно клацать.почему не ввели до сих пор автомат стрельбу при удержании  кнопки мышки левой.

тоже самое про е клавишу,почему нельзя установить автоматические кнопки атаки обычным ударом и сильным

ну достает же.

Edited by JDante

макросы это чит? Вот пример нужного использования макроса,пистолеты аклато и ак болто? Ребят вот кому нафиг надо свою мышку убивать? Необходимость палить высокая ,и надо постоянно клацать.почему не ввели до сих пор автомат стрельбу при удержании  кнопки мышки левой.

тоже самое про е клавишу,почему нельзя установить автоматические кнопки атаки обычным ударом и сильным

ну достает же.

Зачем лишний геморой ? Купи более дешёвую мышку и убивай её :) Я со своим "Киборгом" нормально стреляю и без макросов )

А ведь на самом деле важный довольно таки вопрос. 

Вот к примеру мышка Oklick Hunter, на нее вместе с мышкой идет прога которая позволяет настраивать макросы (вплоть до N-кликов в мгновение, т.е. задержка 0 мс)

Это считается нарушением? Или хотя бы 1мс задержку ставить?

А ведь на самом деле важный довольно таки вопрос. 

Вот к примеру мышка Oklick Hunter, на нее вместе с мышкой идет прога которая позволяет настраивать макросы (вплоть до N-кликов в мгновение, т.е. задержка 0 мс)

Это считается нарушением? Или хотя бы 1мс задержку ставить?

Не считаются макросы читом, потому что не вмешиваются в процесс игры и не редактируют в нём ничего в отличии от читов, с збт пользую макросами и как видите живой.

Edited by DryMind