Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

nice job on the selling not reset to page one each time 

will you devs be puting in a multi sell option at some time make easier if got loads mods dont need

Hold shift while selecting your mods and you can sell in groups.

Не считаются макросы читом, потому что не вмешиваются в процесс игры и не редактируют в нём ничего в отличии от читов, с збт пользую макросами и как видите живой.

Просто с акболто 30 патрон в мгновение выпустить, это... это... хард. =з_Х

This stuff isn't on the list currently. We intend to address these at a lower level.

What about using the mouse wheel to shoot the AKBOLTO?

Yep, that too...

He meant that was fine too, you won't get banned.

They'll be addressing it on a lower level. It may not something we will get banned for, but he is saying the will address it. After quoting, I don't think I misread.

Awesome new changes, the inventory checkpoints and the new less cluttered Mod UI in particular!

Now I'm hoping to have my prayers answered to finally have a setting to disable in-game council chat in a future update - takes up too much space on my screen and is a disorienting annoyance to have messages constantly pop up even when playing solo.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that if you play Private and have Squad selected, which it is by default, you won't see any messages from the Council. Alternatively, if you're playing Solo, you can create a Clan by clicking on the third icon at the top of your friends list - this will be selected by default and you won't see any messages from the Council.

Hope this helps a bit.

А ведь на самом деле важный довольно таки вопрос. 

Вот к примеру мышка Oklick Hunter, на нее вместе с мышкой идет прога которая позволяет настраивать макросы (вплоть до N-кликов в мгновение, т.е. задержка 0 мс)

Это считается нарушением? Или хотя бы 1мс задержку ставить?

Конечно нет. Речь идет о программах,которые пишут под Варфрейм. Что они делают,писать не буду,но это несправедливо по отношению к другому геймеру,который честно играет,зарабатывает призы в поте лица. Таких будем банить сразу.

Конечно нет. Речь идет о программах,которые пишут под Варфрейм. Что они делают,писать не буду,но это несправедливо по отношению к другому геймеру,который честно играет,зарабатывает призы в поте лица. Таких будем банить сразу.

Благодарю за ответ :) А вообще на счет автобана, не исключены ведь и технические ошибки, лаги и прочее - все может быть. Я надеюсь что будет все таки какая то возможность восстановить аккаунт (именно после такой блокировки), связаться например через тех. поддержку, либо что то вроде горячей линии ( :D )? Но не как в Steam, если бан, то все, аля до свидания.

Просто и деньги положил, и еще кину, как будут, да и вообще обещал подруге что на этой игре остановлюсь, либо в нее играть, либо вообще не играть ( :( ) сурово, но мне пришлось так сделать) 

Edited by dr.creedway

Благодарю за ответ :) А вообще на счет автобана, не исключены ведь и технические ошибки, лаги и прочее - все может быть. Я надеюсь что будет все таки какая то возможность восстановить аккаунт (именно после такой блокировки), связаться например через тех. поддержку, либо что то вроде горячей линии ( :D )? Но не как в Steam, если бан, то все, аля до свидания.

Просто и деньги положил, и еще кину, как будут, да и вообще обещал подруге что на этой игре остановлюсь, либо в нее играть, либо вообще не играть ( :( ) сурово, но мне пришлось так сделать) 

согласен с вами,всех под одну гребенку нельзя. У нас есть конкретные люди,которые могут это посмотреть. Если пострадал невинно-разбаним конечно

Great, now i hppe that Host migration issues not to happen, and please help us with Private Co-Op Mode i cant play with my brother, and he is next to me :(

For private games I've found that both of you have to be on a world/mission tree map (I.e. Earth, Mars) though not necessarily the same map. Sometimes one of you will show up as "in lobby" in which case you can't invite them. If this happens, log out and then back in, go to a mission map again and attempt to invite them again. This has worked for me every time. Hopefully this gets you somewhere. :)

согласен с вами,всех под одну гребенку нельзя. У нас есть конкретные люди,которые могут это посмотреть. Если пострадал невинно-разбаним конечно

Тогда все просто замечательно)) Извиняюсь за потраченное время ;)

p.s. смайлы неплохо бы оживили форум, раз стоит лимит на картинки ;3

Nice patch.

Glad the categories for mods are here but I have 1 request for the mods UI. When looking at the mods on a gun removing them (especially if you are like me and only keep 1 set of mods to cross over to all guns) can be tedious. Can you make it so if we double click an equipped mod on a weapon it removes it? 

Changes:

- Inventory Checkpoint for Endless Defense added. Reaching every fifth wave (5, 10, 15…) locks in rewards earned to that point.

I originally didn't understand what this meant. Now that I do, I feel lot more comfortable risking higher level waves.

For those who still don't understand still this, all credits, mods, and resources earned are saved every 5 waves. This means if you fail, you won't lose everything like in 7.8.0.

Say if you gained X Mod at wave 9 and you fail at wave 14, you keep the X Mod you got at wave 9. However, anything you earned between waves 11-14 will be lost(does not included experience points).

Edited by DBugII

Not sure if it's a glitch or not, but the flame FX on Ankyros don't show up when the fire mod is equipped. Enemies light up, but not the gloves.

Edit: It's fixed now. Musta just been for when I put it on.

Edited by Daean