Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

Just a question about being banned. I use a little program called MSIAfterburner to monitor my framerate, videocard temp, and videocard fan usage and was wondering if this might trigger a ban. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Warframe for some reason but it is still running in the background. It doesn't modify the game in any way but does have the ability to record a video of your game and take screenshots. I ask because I used to use a program called ATI Tray Tools ( took the place of the catalyst control center for ati video cards ) and that program used to get me kicked out of another game I played. It didn't modify any game files either but for some reason they decided to add that profile to the anti-cheat program and if I wanted to play, I would have to turn it off. Unfortunately I needed it to run to adjust the fan settings on my video card or it would over heat on me and I ended up not being able to play that game online anymore. I just don't want to get banned for trying to make sure my video card is staying cool.

The reason for it not working on Warframe is simple: It won't work on 64-bit games/programs.

This image I made was for Raptr as their overlay won't work for the same reason why MSI Afterburner's overlay won't work:

WarframeampRaptrOverlayand64-bitmode_zps

Hope that helps.

Edited by ShaunV1

Please check map like Io, Callisto.  After you guys editting the map and change a few things, mob now spawn in the ground on the top right corner room (from starting position looking out ).  Thank you

Edited by krzykid

The reason for it not working on Warframe is simple: It won't work on 64-bit games/programs.

This image I made was for Raptr as their overlay won't work for the same reason why MSI Afterburner's overlay won't work:

I have heard that the same applies to steam overlay.

I just want to go on record saying awesome job on the new Mod UI. For the first time ever, inventory and mod management is not a chore, thank you so much for that :D

And I also want to say I like how you keep sneaking in new rooms with your updates. Just saw that ice canyon, and yesterday that dam-like defense mission the first time. Really beautiful.

Please, please, please add a launch prevention thing for people with hacking software open. I had been messing around with Cheat Engine for another game and I booted up Warframe, without remembering to close it first, to find myself instantly banned.

Please change the droprate of the Frost boss or change the drop rate of all the other Warframe bosses to the rate of Frosts boss ... it simply cannot be that two of my friends get their new warframe in 5 and 8 runs (Ash and Volt) and I who wants frost stopped counting after run 100 ... thats simply ridiculous !

Please, please, please add a launch prevention thing for people with hacking software open. I had been messing around with Cheat Engine for another game and I booted up Warframe, without remembering to close it first, to find myself instantly banned.

18yfi.jpg