Update 7.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

Update 7.8.1:

Additions:

- Mod UI has received significant improvements:

Added category tabs to the Mod pages

Enabled fusion for installed mods

Changes:

- Inventory Checkpoint for Endless Defense added. Reaching every fifth wave (5, 10, 15…) locks in rewards earned to that point.

pIjkG4V.jpg

Edited by FedorHooch

Very nice and simple changes.  If I could add a few things, the only bugs that Im able t see for now, are that when you run from a while, sometimes after a slide or jump&roll, you are stuck running, even when you stay still for a second and move.   Also, there are various items at certain map points where props will be underneath the floor.  This is mainly props like storage containers & explsoive barrels.  The map type is typically Grinnder based, and its in the sections that were added a couple updates ago..   And one little thing that would be anice add, is that if yo uare able to succesful get a Blueprint of something during a boss fight, it would be nice to see it listed n the Reward" section after a mission is compelted.  Someitmes in the heat of battle, I don't notice an orb, or the  message saying "<warframe> chassis/helmt/etc blueprints".

All in all, I really like the update, even if its little things like the UI.  As for cheaters, I like the tough policy about them but it would be nice to have it where if somene is trueyl, truely heonst, that they could make an appeal in case something weird or freakish would happen and thus make it appear as if he has hacking stuff in their computer.

Who the hell would hack for a game that doesn't have pvp? Why would anyone hack for a game like this? >.> Do they suck that much?

Um....you have a reason to hack a game that has PvP?

There's no real gameplay-oriented reason to hack period...people do it for other reasons.

Update 7.8.1:

Additions:

- All Cheaters will now be Banned. No Exceptions!

Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned.

- Mod UI has received significant improvements:

Added category tabs to the Mod pages

Enabled fusion for installed mods

No longer resets to page one after selling mods

Misc. bug fixes.

Changes:

- Inventory Checkpoint for Endless Defense added. Reaching every fifth wave (5, 10, 15…) locks in rewards earned to that point.

Fixes:

- Fix for inventory transactions committing 3 times if log server is unresponsive

- Fix for spy mission objective resetting after host migration

- Fix Trinity’s Link ability destroying equipped Sentinel.

- Fix Trinity’s Link ability destroying equipped Sentinel. 
Wondered why my sentinel kept on exploding while I tanked. Edited by thecurryface