Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.8.1

[DE]Rebecca

Rude.

Also, why do the Fusion Cores show up in every single tab if they have their own tab?

Rude? Really? Do you endorse cheating? Or are you one of the effected cheaters? I dont find it rude i find it reasonable and expected apparently cheating in a game makes people feel good about themselfs.  For your 2nd question its beta, its the patch has been out less than a day cut them some slack. Would love to see half of these people that complain about minor bugs try to program and make a game, Most cant even put a number in their phone lol

Will we be able to appeal bans?  Yes, I know everyone claims to be innocent and no I don't planned on getting banned ever.  Hell, I haven't been in any game I've played...ever.  But in every system there exists at least a theoretical possibility of someone slipping through the cracks.

I would also like to add that another issue I have is that when Im using the swaud chat bar thing while in lobby, everytime i try to close or minamize the chat screen, it somehow hits the "Change Artifact" option (which is transparent and directly behind it).  Also,  theres a bug with the transportation vehicle in Mobile Defense maps.  Somehow, for some unknown reason, you are able to fall through the vehicle that is holding the body.  This is annoying since the enemies can get stuck and its hard to see them when they are doing what they are doing.

Oh, and I love th enw UI for Mods section. VERRRRY help in seeing things like melee mods, warframe mods, etc.

Update 7.8.1:

Additions:

- All Cheaters will now be Banned. No Exceptions!

Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned.

- Mod UI has received significant improvements:

Added category tabs to the Mod pages

Enabled fusion for installed mods

No longer resets to page one after selling mods

Misc. bug fixes.

Such great news. Now just need to decrease the credit gain.

Additions:

- All Cheaters will now be Banned. No Exceptions!

Hacking/Cheating bans are now automatic. Our existing cheat/hack detection code that has been tracking hacks and is now configured to take action automatically now. Do not run hacking programs while playing Warframe. You will be banned.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Strong and to the point!  Glad to see DE on top of this.

Encountered a weird bug - I can't upgrade my No Return mod for my pistol that's equipped. I put in a few spare No Returns and some Fusion Cores to bump it from level 2 to level 3, and the last mod that would bump it to level 3 says it would exceed the maximum, and won't allow me to put it in.

Do you have enough points for the mod upgrade on your pistol?

Wow great update. Every time I read a line I was smiling :D Just hope the auto-ban anti cheat detection works properly.

Can we get any official response on macros? Do you allow various keyboard macros cause I like to use that to avoid fatigue

lol troll lolol troll troll lol ¬_¬