Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 15.1.3

Highlighted Improvements:

• Continued memory optimizations to support Windows XP systems.

Changes

• Improved performance and stability of long missions by setting a cap on active Mods in a session. 50 mods can now exist simultaneously before new mods will replace the old.

The "50 mod" = 50 simultaneous mods. It's not like once you hit 50 mods, they stop dropping forever. You can still pick up endless amounts of mods provided you pick them up as they drop (or wait a bit then go). The quick session I just had in 10 waves of defense yielded 3 Mods. I think the main point here is that some movement is required.

• Minor Improvements to Syandana physics in space.
  • Performance improvements to mod-pickup effects.

Fixes

• Fixed a Client-side hitch when Miniboss type enemies spawn.
  • Fixed issue with floating props on the Gas City tileset.
  • Fixed Resource drop chance boosters having no effect in game. We are currently generating a script to refund all purchases, stand by, this may take a while.
  • Fixed weapons being enabled in the Liset after releasing the Grustrag Bolt (for real this time).
  • Fixed missing localization for Solar Rail customizations.
  • Fixed an issue with the Kubrow and Sentinel Codex entries freezing the game.
  • Fixed an issue with the Ballistica where it would only burst fire on the first attempt. After that the "tap fire" would only shoot once.
  • Fixed an issue where Ballistica’s magazines floated after reloading.
  • Fixed size scaling issues on Melee Attachments.
  • Fixed minor grammar and typo errors on Training entries.
  • Fixed an issue with missing Orokin Stairs as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/337776-the-ancient-mystery-of-the-missing-orokin-stairs
  • Fixed issues with brightness on the Corpus Outpost levels as seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/342680-too-bright-on-corpus-outpost-screenshots-included/
  • Fixed an issue with Dojo Transporters being broken if created without a name.
  • Fixed numerous instances of Sargas Ruk being spelled ‘Sargus’.
  • Fixed issues with Excavation Scanners sometimes not appearing in missions.
  • Fixed issues with the correct appearance of Harvester/Grustrag 3 Deathmarks on Profile Screens.
  • Fixed an issue with energy colours not working on Archwings as seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/343478-it-appears-that-energy-color-does-not-work-for-archwing/

Edited by DERebecca

Still no fix with the Sigils from Assassins Squads disappearing ? I want my G3 Sigil back, it looked fab as hell! :(

control + f - viver

ok we good for now

I          I           I          I          I          I          I          I          I         I          I          I          I          I          I          I
        v          v         v         v          v         v         v         v         v        v         v         v        v          v         v         v

• Improved performance and stability of long missions by setting a cap on active Mods in a session. 50 mods can now exist simultaneously before new mods will replace the old.
Edited by Haukai

Nerf Viver please, it's annoying to run it every day because syndicate mission rewards only count if you have the mission (and therefore can't take clan mate on R4 mission, while he is still R3 with that faction...).

Btw, only 50 mods active at the same time? That's a huge step back to old days! 

Edited by Tripfy