[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 15.1.3

Still no fix with the Sigils from Assassins Squads disappearing ? I want my G3 Sigil back, it looked fab as hell! :(

control + f - viver

ok we good for now

I          I           I          I          I          I          I          I          I         I          I          I          I          I          I          I
        v          v         v         v          v         v         v         v         v        v         v         v        v          v         v         v

• Improved performance and stability of long missions by setting a cap on active Mods in a session. 50 mods can now exist simultaneously before new mods will replace the old.
Edited by Haukai
  • Upvote 28

Keep on keeping on!

Sidenote, could someone explaint hat 50 mods thing? Not bright enough to understand it 

Edited by Somedude1000

Are you able to talk about what youre going to do to Viver yet?

Also redtext was boring -.-

Time to see if Gilded Truth got fixed as well.

EDIT: Nope!

Edited by Vargras
  • Upvote 2

Nerf Viver please, it's annoying to run it every day because syndicate mission rewards only count if you have the mission (and therefore can't take clan mate on R4 mission, while he is still R3 with that faction...).

Btw, only 50 mods active at the same time? That's a huge step back to old days! 

Edited by Tripfy
  • Upvote 12

Hotfix 15.1.3

• Fixed size scaling issues on Melee Attachments.

Thus it is a partially sad day, Tenno all over the system can no longer bear their flags on their melee weapons.

Edited by GhostSwordsman
  • Upvote 13

Nothing about specter blueprints fixed? Ugh...I loved to use those.

EDIT: They now work.

Edited by Ralikin
  • Upvote 2

I do not approve the mod cap. I do not consider hard caps as "performance improvements", but rather as "hack due to bad performance"

Poor trinities in defenses :(

Edited by Akunamis
  • Upvote 31