Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

Nerf Viver please, it ruins my game that I farm it every day:(

viver make the game's match making better.otherwise will wait hours to begin on some other node.

too much node,not so much player.not counting failed session,connection problem.

clan wont help.who care you want farm anywhere you want.you must do it alone.

Edited by Dante_Hayashi

• Improved performance and stability of long missions by setting a cap on active Mods in a session. 50 mods can now exist simultaneously before new mods will replace the old.

Oh yeah, "performance" . lol. *wink wink* nudge, nudge*, say no more!

I think a cap of 50 mods is way too low for survival/interception/def. 100-150 sound a little more fair but that may not have the performance impact some people wanted.

I forsee a lot of pugs dieing in def/surv/etc to " I gotta go loot those mods before they despawn!"

At the very least can we get a priority order for mod space on map so fusion cores and rare mods stay compared to ammo drums, etc?

I might be asking too much lol

Keep on keeping on!

Sidenote, could someone explaint hat 50 mods thing? Not bright enough to understand it 

I presume that in addition to improving performance, this is an attempt to limit the Viver exploit - (at least it would limit the mods, though i suspect further nerfs are coming to limit the mobs (and therefore the utility for reputation farming)). 

For those who didn't know: the Viver exploid would result in hundreds of mods being scattered throughout the map as thousands of mobs would be killed as they spawn. Now, if the Viver exploit still works, it will at least no longer be a source for ridonculous numbers of easy mods. 

*EDIT* Ninja'd, many times over.

Edited by TennoSimons

The worst thing of all is, thats like silliest reason ever to cap mods. And not only on viver, all missions wide. Ridicilous.

As if there is no better way to optimize dropped items than prevent them from remaining in the first place. All they could have done is make them group into a single object out of a group that contains all the data about what mods are contained within it to optimize performance relating to that.

Not to mention that even then, the mods werent the cause of the stability issues, the broken particle rendering was. Becase I noticed on missions like viver, particles keep building up causing massive fps drops, and do not dissapear untill a player looks directly at them.

Edited by StarScribe

"Fixed Resource drop chance boosters having no effect in game. We are currently generating a script to refund all purchases, stand by, this may take a while."

How far does that go back? Because its been suspected that they've done nothing for some time.

Also that mods thing, thats a bit dumb, what you should have said is that you were nerfing afk farming because now you have to go and pick the mods up regularly. It also feels like a giant step backwards especially if commons override the rares/uncommons.

Edited by H3dsh0t

Thanks for the fix,

I can remove 2 things from this log, the first one is that DE is fine with the strucure of Syndicates and se no problem in the amount of rep people gain at Viver using a badly implemented spawn and so this subject end now on my part bc if the Dev doesnt see a issue who am I to say otherise.

The second is that they changed but didnt bothered to put in the logs maybe to dont create anymore buzz around the subject, in any case, i think its time to move on.

• Improved performance and stability of long missions by setting a cap on active Mods in a session. 50 mods can now exist simultaneously before new mods will replace the old.

Thank you for this gigantic "F*** you" to your entire player base because of your inability to properly optimize and balance your game.  You clearly understood that this was a line that should not be crossed when you first put a limit on the number of ammo and orb drops, but now you decide "some people were exploiting our lazily designed game mode built on re-used assets which were meant for different purposes and it was making toasters lag, so now everyone throughout Warframe will start losing mods on every Defense, Survival, Excavation, and Interception mods because real solutions are too much work."

Dang, now I can't farm mods in Viver, thanks!!

Thank you for this gigantic "F*** you" to your entire player base because of your inability to properly optimize and balance your game.  You clearly understood that this was a line that should not be crossed when you first put a limit on the number of ammo and orb drops, but now you decide "some people were exploiting our lazily designed game mode built on re-used assets which were meant for different purposes and it was making toasters lag, so now everyone throughout Warframe will start losing mods on every Defense, Survival, Excavation, and Interception mods because real solutions are too much work."

As much as we hate it, lets not be rude about it.