Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

I think a cap of 50 mods is way too low for survival/interception/def. 100-150 sound a little more fair but that may not have the performance impact some people wanted.

i doubt you'll ever get over 50 mods in a single round of interception or defense, survival... maybe with drop boosters since it doesn't have a "pause"

The "50 mod" = 50 simultaneous mods. It's not like once you hit 50 mods, they stop dropping forever. You can still pick up endless amounts of mods provided you pick them up as they drop (or wait a bit then go). The quick session I just had in 10 waves of defense yielded 3 Mods. I think the main point here is that some movement is required. 

Do common mods get priority in being replaced? Are rare mods replaced last?

Edited by Seanjuju

Changes

• Improved performance and stability of long missions by setting a cap on active Mods in a session. 50 mods can now exist simultaneously before new mods will replace the old.

DE, maybe it's time to implement a "any player loot mod = all player loot it" concept...

Friendlier + Easier...

Jeez you guys are whining alot about that 50 mod cap. So you aren't ballsy enough to run down and pick up mods in between rounds? It's not that hard OR dangerous, really. These complaints are just whining, period. The "Hold to Crouch" Thing I was talking about is actually a real issue. It makes it so that anyone who is using a controller has to hold the crouch button for half a second before they actually crouch. Do you know how hard coptering in the middle of a fight is now? Yet somehow I think nobody with a keyboard and mouse cares because we controller users have fun in a way different than you. 

Sidenote: had a little steam to blow off, but please, DE read that and at least make crouch/roll and hold to crouch different bindings

Highlighted Improvements:
  • Continued memory optimizations to support Windows XP systems.

Changes

• Improved performance and stability of long missions by setting a cap on active Mods in a session. 50 mods can now exist simultaneously before new mods will replace the old.

Fixes

• Fixed Resource drop chance boosters having no effect in game. We are currently generating a script to refund all purchases, stand by, this may take a while.

Improvements; will check that later when I'm on my machine again.

Changes: ... you have to cap pickups to stabilize the system? That sounds EXCEPTIONALLY odd and more like a quick band-aid fix than anything else. I hope we will see this restriction lifted once you have a proper solution.

Fixes: Thank you for continuing to be awesome and mindful with player purchases :)

Honestly Everyone read the 50 mods wrong. You only have 50 on screen before a new mod just despawns the oldest mod around or should remove the oldest mod. As for the accuracy that everyone is complaining about I completely understand that and would like that fixed.

Heavy Gunner = Fully automatic sniper with major health.

Ballista = Sniper who can't even aim right until right in front of you.

I also encounter a spawn issue with extraction missions on corpus maps. I spawn in the middle of battle fields every time. I also found two moa's spawned in the wall for your first archwing quest mission you get. I also find that on earth the Grineer have a very small chance of spawning underground. I've only seen it on exterminate and thus failed the mission because I can't kill said enemy under the map. Other than that the game seems to be really good and your doing great! (Not being sarcastic, I love this game and though it may have bugs they're doing the best they can to address them in any way possible and as soon as possible.)

Changes

• The "50 mod" = 50 simultaneous mods. It's not like once you hit 50 mods, they stop dropping forever. You can still pick up endless amounts of mods provided you pick them up as they drop (or wait a bit then go). The quick session I just had in 10 waves of defense yielded 3 Mods. I think the main point here is that some movement is required.

Question: say I do a long T4S and I pick up 50 R5 cores...would 1 core be replaced by another mod or would all of them be replaced? I ask because they're currently grouped when you look at the end of mission log.

edit idk how to quote as you can tell i  f***** up lol

Edited by OsanoSSX

Is it 50 per tile or whole map? If group split you can get more than 50 on map because they loot on one side you loot on other and until someone mark some rare i dont have need go there. So mod that only one player loot and other dont will get lost for 3 others. With this "fix" makes sense change pick up for all when one grabs mod. But then its another problem, afkers get mods too.

The 50 mods surely address the old Hyperion thrusters farm. Afterall, if you don't consider HT itself, you could still leave your computer running over night while numerous locusts would get killed by the lasers. Again, apart HT you still would find a ludicrous amount of mods the next morning. For free

When is the last item before exit drop error for clients finally going to be fixed? I just completed 40 waves of defense and the last item that was rewarded (a T3 key) was missing. This should be a top priority. You can't have people working for an item and then not giving it.

I