Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Real Talk About Warframe

1N33DM0N3Y

Greeting every one,

its just ridiculous to see in the forum so much complaining, crying, about the game or some other disapointment of Endgamecontent, Sindicate grind so on & so on

There is a only solution for you " STOP PLAY THE GAME" or doing at least a "BREAK" for a while this is would doing good for you !

Endgame content if you aware of devstream 38 Steve & Scott allready adress to you the Endgame content ( there is NO ENDGAME content) their idea is a MOREGAME content http://youtu.be/KRRWH6bE6h0?t=39m  plz watch the video.

Sindicate grind is shure very boring & disapointment but this is still a work on progress. If your still aware they even not mention to release U15 on consoles, because the whole bugs, glitches, balances are still dont have a good solution at all.

I think there woulnd any reinforment soon so far the starting problem is not finish yet. So if you already archived a lot of the U15 content then its better to do a break of the game, i mean if you realy love to play games there a ton of other games to enjoy especial on Novemver with those flood of game realease & updates. For me i will return to BF 4 when Final Stand dlc come out & try for now AC Un.

There is lot of disapointment  on my side on U12 & 13 of Warframe, but i trust in DE will handle it, i mean how cracy Warframes is transform from boring ninja space shooting nonsence way back @ 2013 and now we have in epic space fighting actions with a story what you the player are involve in it.

Edited by 1N33DM0N3Y

I do agree on your first saying, people should just take a break from WF if they get bored or mad, I once played a really messed up game called WoT (you may know it, it's total OP favored) anyway, when I'm in a losing streak, I just take a 1 or 2 hour break, listen to my fav music...etc and then I play like I was away for months
as for where WF is going, I really love the new stuff and modes, it just keeps getting better and better, and we don't really need "endgame" (whatever that means), if endgame is lvl 50 starting enemies, T5 void keys, then eventually people will get bored of those and demand another endgame.....and so on 

Metacomplaints don't facilitate thoughtful and intelligent discussion. 

Also, "Just don't play" isn't really something you should tell someone who's complaining. If people are dissatisfied, they have a reason why they're dissatisfied. They're also more than welcome to voice their reasons why they're dissatisfied and their opinions for what they think could be changed for the better. Voicing one's dissatisfaction is a form of feedback, it helps DE figure out what their player base enjoys and doesn't enjoy, and how they might improve the game further.

Sure, come complaining is more akin to whining, but it's important to try and figure out why they're "whining" in the first place. Yes, some people will always be unsatisfied (it's sort of impossible to please every player in a playerbase of millions of players), but DE's goal is to make sure the game brings enjoyment to the highest percentage of players possible.

tl;dr metacomplaints don't help make the game better and don't really facilitate discussion. Locking.