Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Community Has Viver Fever, And The Only Cure Is...

FATEdPondera

Wow... I did not see this coming. I'll have to test and see how viable Mag's SP is but Excal's radial javelin sounds like how it was before... Which I liked and thought it was a neat visual effect. Too bad Trinity got nerfed again. I never opted to collect her parts and I've got no drive to do it now.

But it was all worth it to solve the Viver farm problem. May a chorus of angels sing ye to thine fiery *bleep*ing death, macro farm. Maybe now I'll be able to find parties running T4 key farms on Cerberus again...

I actually hear Viver is back up and running as well as some new equally good alternatives.  I'd elaborate but now we all know what happens when someone boasts about farming.

Wow... I did not see this coming. I'll have to test and see how viable Mag's SP is but Excal's radial javelin sounds like how it was before... Which I liked and thought it was a neat visual effect. Too bad Trinity got nerfed again. I never opted to collect her parts and I've got no drive to do it now.

But it was all worth it to solve the Viver farm problem. May a chorus of angels sing ye to thine fiery *bleep*ing death, macro farm. Maybe now I'll be able to find parties running T4 key farms on Cerberus again...

Oh but this didn't solve anything. Players just changed warframes and made another strategy, while 4 frames were killed for nothing. GREAT WORK DE, YOU'RE THE BEST! Edited by Petersheikah