Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Question..

(XBOX)Decryptable

Question

5 answers to this question

Hysteria is a cool ability. Not only do power increase mods like Intensity and Blind Rage make it more powerful, but it also becomes more powerful based on the stance mod on the melee weapon equipped, as well as channeling energy while using hysteria. This ability is, when it is modded and used in conjunction with energy channeling, one that can annihilate the enemy in short order. I use my Valkyr for any kind of high level infested run, whether in Orokin Derelict missions or Dark Sector missions; it is one of the best abilities of it's kind in the game, in my own opinion, but then I am biased, since Valkyr is one of my favorite frames. The story behind her creation and how she became the sort of frame she is now is fascinating to me, and that ability I think embodies that whole story very well into one 30 second stretch of blood, bodies, and mayhem.

Definitely take the time to read up on her in the Wiki to take full advantage of her considerable utility in the game, regardless of the faction faced. I hope you enjoy playing as Valkyr as much as I do. Good luck and happy gaming.

I've spent a good 12 Forma making my Berserker kitty cat as powerful as she can be, I don't personally run any strength mods besides intensify. Besides that, I run maximized duration (Constitution, Continuity, Narrowminded) an intensify, Steel Fiber, Vitality, Natural Talent and Rage. Along with this, I use the Atterax whip, modded for as much Slash, Puncture and Impact damage (Also crit rate and the crit multiplier) as I can possibly get on it. 

I pull really good numbers with this and it's gotten to the point that I just don't bring guns with me into matches. After all, what use are bullets if it means I cannot hit things with my claws?

I think I should have been a bit more specific here. Hysteria becomes a sort of stance all it's own, with a set of combos for itself. As far as channeling, the mods affecting channeling damage do not affect Hysteria, but you can still channel while in the ability for a 50% damage gain.

I hope that clears this up. Good luck and happy gaming.