Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Seperate Questions

(PSN)Keiji_Haku

Question

1) Anyone notice the stalker seeming to be in god mode? He popped into our game once and we couldn't even find him. He killed me though. It was odd, he killed me right out of his teleport. (No time to react) I can't shoot what I can't see. We think he skipped his spawn animation completely and was in teleport when he came in.

2)Viral or corrosive for the void. I want to use viral more the question i have though is how it works on corrupted heavy gunners. Does it bypass their armor? I'm just trying to figure out the point. On ps4 there is no health bar for them. There's a armor bar and once thats gone they die so maybe I am missing something or not seeing something. Does the bar have mixed armor and health? I mean does it basically represent their total health?

6 answers to this question

1) Possibly a bug Also possible it wasn't Stalker - did you see the dialogue or just the flickering lights, could have been another assassin.

2) Corrosive damage innately bypasses 75% of Ferrite armor; Heavy Gunners have a LOT of Ferrite armor. Viral only does more damage if you've got 4x CP aurae equipped. The yellow bar is a health bar - the color indicates that the health is armored. There is no representation of the amount of armor as it typically doesn't change (except for corrosive procs). Apart from those procs, you don't break through armor to deal damage to health - you're constantly dealing damage to armored health.

For example, a level 30 Gunner has 1060 Ferrite armor. Lets say your gun does 100 base damage - adding 180% Viral to it would add 69.5 damage per shot, while adding 180% Corrosive would add 86.3 damage.

The stalker probably spawned close to you but out of sight(behind an object) or you just didn't notice him. Last game, the stalker showed up while I was soloing and he spawned in the corner of the room. He also does a lot of damage, 1 shot from his bow + bleed status is enough to kill squishy frames.

1) Possibly a bug Also possible it wasn't Stalker - did you see the dialogue or just the flickering lights, could have been another assassin.

2) Corrosive damage innately bypasses 75% of Ferrite armor; Heavy Gunners have a LOT of Ferrite armor. Viral only does more damage if you've got 4x CP aurae equipped. The yellow bar is a health bar - the color indicates that the health is armored. There is no representation of the amount of armor as it typically doesn't change (except for corrosive procs). Apart from those procs, you don't break through armor to deal damage to health - you're constantly dealing damage to armored health.

For example, a level 30 Gunner has 1060 Ferrite armor. Lets say your gun does 100 base damage - adding 180% Viral to it would add 69.5 damage per shot, while adding 180% Corrosive would add 86.3 damage.

1) yeah he chatted me up in the mission and the lights flickered.

2)That's what i thought. The wiki makes it kind of confusing though so thank you.

The stalker probably spawned close to you but out of sight(behind an object) or you just didn't notice him. Last game, the stalker showed up while I was soloing and he spawned in the corner of the room. He also does a lot of damage, 1 shot from his bow + bleed status is enough to kill squishy frames.

thats what we thought but we were in a small room and we looked everywhere. Maybe we did miss him but thats a small possibility. I usually try to dodge him but I didn't seem him till i was dead so there was no hope for that haha