Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 Afk Players With Macros Walks Into A Mission...

.Talia.

Sounds like the start of a bad joke. Is this what end-game is supposed to be? Sorry guys, but this is not how the game is supposed to be played. Something must be done. I know you all want the mods. I want them too. But not like this.

It's not Viver's fault. It's not Interception's fault. It's not Trinity's fault. It's not Excalibur's fault. It's not Mag's fault. It's the whole Syndicate System. I'm sorry DE but the whole thing is poorly implemented... You can't design a long grind and expect players to casually play until they get what they desire. That's not how Warframe players do things, i thought you learned that with Brakk and Detron. We're gonna farm things until we get them.

Please give us some alternative ways of getting Syndicate Reputation, instead of nerfing the spawn rate of missions, nerfing the amount of active mods in the ground (WTF?) or nerfing specific frames.

"Is this what end-game is supposed to be? "

"I'm sorry DE but the whole thing is poorly implemented... "

So poorly implemented that this "end-game" content was implemented on the same old content already played thousands of times...

Edited by EdBazokatone

Did none of you guys read about the loot cave in Destiny? Do we as a gaming culture have the collective memory of a goldfish?

Nobody likes grind. Even if you've convinced yourself that you like grind, you don't. You're fooling yourself.

So, when something like this comes along, and people figure out how to beat the grind, why are we surprised?

Did none of you guys read about the loot cave in Destiny? Do we as a gaming culture have the collective memory of a goldfish?

Nobody likes grind. Even if you've convinced yourself that you like grind, you don't. You're fooling yourself.

So, when something like this comes along, and people figure out how to beat the grind, why are we surprised?

If we had some alternative and effective ways of gaining reputation, all this Viver fiasco would have been avoided.

Adding a reputation multiplier to sigils would help give some incentive to... you know, actually buy them.

This is a great idea, i would definitely stop actively farming reputation, if i could get lots of points just from playing the game normally.

It's more like people want all the best stuff immediately. "It's my content and I need it now."

The whole Destiny fiasco was complete BS. Everyone wanted legendary gear and turned into whiny little ***** when they didn't get it. Which I can understand, except for the part where you can EARN the legendary gear through vanguard rep/crucible. Now finding a legendary engram from a drop is like wishing for a miracle. Not to mention the Queens Wraith event practically gave people two pieces of legendary gear. No different than people complaining that they can't hit 30. You don't NEED to hit 30. There is not a single piece of content in the game that requires you to be 30.

Could DE went about this better? Yes. I still don't like the idea of Viver farm, it's way too efficient. I do use it, and if DE plans to issue out a punishment for it I won't *****. I highly doubt that's going to happen.

Oh hey...another viver thread...(sry about the melancholism , this is the 5th i pass through today xD)

I personally just hope we will get a fine way to get rep-points everywhere, i didnt get one single level up in syndicates because i dont have time to play long enough....i guess if they put up even more points then steel meridian has lost a tenno.

Please, if any staff of DE comes through, put normal ways to gain reputation points in , instead of giving the same amount even if you beat harder missions...

I've said this in another thread, but the solution to the "Viver Problem" is to have more nodes where teamwork can yield sizable rewards. Preferably requiring more active involvement from all four players.

Grinding ad nauseum for mediocre rewards isn't any more compelling to me than pressing 4 over and over to get large rewards. And only one of those issues affects the entire community. (HINT: It's not the one that only happens at Viver.)

DE said in regards to End Game content that they didn't want to punish players by locking away content just because they haven't invested a certain amount of time in the game. But that is exactly what the grind does. If you want it, you have to put in the hours. But hey, don't fret! RNG might smile on you and it might not be so bad!

Viver, as it is right now, shortens the grind for two things: Reputation & Gear Leveling. Even with that short cut, there is still a MASSIVE amount of mind numbing grind required to create the builds you want. You have to grind for mods, formas, and resources.

Now, I'm not saying the game should be 100% grind free, or that the 2 Mag + Trinity + Room Cleaner strategy is the most fun ever. I'm just suggesting that if the only concern is that people that play differently than you do get bigger rewards, then maybe you aren't seeing what the real issue is.

Viver is not the problem. Every other node with mediocre rewards is the problem.

Edited by MisterUltimate

Adding a reputation multiplier to sigils would help give some incentive to... you know, actually buy them.

It will cause slowglobe effect, people will farm for sigils to get even more points from the same farming. If syndicates would give flat number of rep after missions/waves, I think people would stop abusing it.

If syndicates would give flat number of rep after missions/waves, I think people would stop abusing it.

I have to say that this would be a bad idea.

Because then the rep grind stops being "Do a hard mission and get more reputation" to "Do the fastest mission possible (capture/deception) and spam it as fast as possible with a max rush frame for the most reputation possible"

That just changes the grind to be more boring and annoying.  Instead of sitting there grinding viver it becomes a rush fest on deception nodes.  As unless the other mission types give 4 or 5 times as much reputation than deception/capture (and endless would have to give a ton more per reward to make the time worth it) then deception would be the fastest way to grind reputation.

And it wouldn't really reward doing higher level missions all that much unlike the current system.

I wish I could remember which stream it was where they talked about wanting to find ways to reduce the grind. I distinctly remember believing them when they said it. Ah... I was so young and naive then...

Seriously though, grind or no grind isn't even the issue when it comes to Viver. You still have to grind. And to build anything useful, you still have to grind on lot more nodes than Viver.

Comparing difference in the grind on Viver and the grind on other nodes is like comparing Apples to WAAAAAY too many Apples.

Edited by MisterUltimate

If we had some alternative and effective ways of gaining reputation, all this Viver fiasco would have been avoided.

This is a great idea, i would definitely stop actively farming reputation, if i could get lots of points just from playing the game normally.

so you just want it to be easier to get? 

i dont think they intended for people to get syndicate rewards in a week.

I read complaints about 'the grind' very often on these forums. Before Warframe I spent a considerable amount of time with Path of Exile. Now that's some grind. Actually I think the amount of grind in this game is rather low (that's subjective of course). Stuff is easy to get + there's and end in sight. Progression is horizontal mostly (if you concentrate on 1 build it's pretty quick to max). I don't get the constant complaining.