Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 Afk Players With Macros Walks Into A Mission...

.Talia.

I find it hilarious how they nerfed FRAMES over ONE MAP.  I'm pretty mad right now, not gonna lie.

Congratulations DE. Can't you guys just admit that you screwed up on syndicates?  Seriously. it's like we're all in a sinking boat that you guys made and you're just going:

DE:"N-No no!  It's ok, I can fix it!"  *starts bashing the boat with an axe*

Us:"Uh..DE, maybe you didn't make this right, maybe if we just-"

DE:"LALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING!

Fanboys:"YEAH!  GO DE!  FIX THE BOAT!"

And then we all end up drowning.  Thanks DE

Edited by UFOLoche

It's funny how they nerf the frames, nerf interception missions, nerf Viver map, but the MAIN PROBLEM that is the Syndicate System itself, remains unchanged.

DE, you know this will not change anything right? It will just take longer for the players to get reputation points. They will use other frames and other tactics.

What's funny is how spoiled people act. If they can't get something immediately, they go on to bad mouth DE and Syndicates. I've played many games in my life, and in terms of grinding, Warframe is super simple and rather easy. 

This topic really point out the main issue. It's a poorly implement of syndicate in the first place that cause this Viver fever. No syndicate, no Viver. and These nerf Viver waves are causing more problem than solve it. What's the point that you make a specific frame useless to prevent the abuse occur from poorly implement system?

Is Viver even an abuse or exploit in the first place? This whole game scream and encourage grinding but you nerf Viver to discorage mindless grinding?

Well said.

Sounds like the start of a bad joke. Is this what end-game is supposed to be? Sorry guys, but this is not how the game is supposed to be played. Something must be done. I know you all want the mods. I want them too. But not like this.

It's not Viver's fault. It's not Interception's fault. It's not Trinity's fault. It's not Excalibur's fault. It's not Mag's fault. It's the whole Syndicate System. I'm sorry DE but the whole thing is poorly implemented... You can't design a long grind and expect players to casually play until they get what they desire. That's not how Warframe players do things, i thought you learned that with Brakk and Detron. We're gonna farm things until we get them.

Please give us some alternative ways of getting Syndicate Reputation, instead of nerfing the spawn rate of missions, nerfing the amount of active mods in the ground (WTF?) or nerfing specific frames.

Edited by WorkSafeBC

I would note, on the "how does this ruin the game for you?" part, if player A is playing fairly, and decides to farm up a syndicate mod to get some quick plat....

and player B is on auto-pilot, stockpiling dozens of syndicate mods and selling them all...

the price of said mods plummets because of player B's huge amount available, meaning that player A is discouraged from the effort entirely.

Further, player C, who formerly had to actually consider playing syndicates, can now purchase the mods cheaply, thus negating the need for ever dealing with the content regarding them.

If you dont like grinding,then Warframe isn't for you.

Sorry bud.

If you dont like grinding,then Warframe isn't for you.

Sorry bud.

me and some frinds just realized it. you know, this beta thing is a great excuse for everything that goes wrong, but we had faith in the game and enjoyed it until we could accept that this is all what warframe will be about.

There are many answers to viver and standing, no one can say that wf is supposed to about robotically spamming abilities whilst playing musical statues. These rewards were given to people because they avoided demonstrating any skill beyond selecting or copying the correct team and then pressing upto 4 buttons repeatedly, something that could have been done with a macro. If DE are going to avoid rewarding players who game the system then something needs to be done, so here is a quick list in the hope that the majority do not get punished for not gaming the system.

some options:-

1. Give it up as a bad job and award everyone the syndicate awards then reset the syndicates and change the standing payout to be fixed per round.This would be the most wholistic and reasonable solution. As with the likes of the steam "cheater's lament" ( an award given to tf2 players who did not exploit a ingame crafting loophole) the view was taken that "bad player bahaviour" is easier to address if you remove the incentive to abuse the game concept. Players then self regulate glitches and exploits so they do not spoil the game for the others.

2. Punish the offenders by removing standing and awards where players obtained levels not possible without gaming the system, I personaly think this is a bad idea simply because the response to this problem was too slow. There are a large and complete range of players who have maxed out their syndicates via viver etc and whilst they knew that it wasnt what anyone would call fair or honerable play it would annoy them if their guilty reward was removed.

3. Cut the ladder off below and pretend it never happened, this is the mostly likely outcome but the hidden cost will be that this behaviour will be repeated over and again promoting what can only be called dishonerable play and devaluing all the ingame items. The game's virtual items equate to money ( yes many can be obtained via grinding but that doesnt pay for the game's developement) and if cheating is condoned then you open the door to external item sales and private businesses to suck the life out of the game.

It is up to DE to decide if they wish to set a precidence or hide their head in the sand, personally I would say reset everyone's standing and award all the syndicate items to everyone who had achieved at least 1 point of standing. Then you can created a new syndicate reward set and set things out as they always should have been, you are not having to punish the guilty but at the same time it is seen that gaming of the system gives little profit in exchange for mindless ability spamming. 

I think the syndicate system has potential to not only add spice to the game but open then door for meaningful dark sector conflicts but only if thisdesign failure is dealt with fairly

Edited by LeMoog

There are many answers to viver and standing, no one can say that wf is supposed to about robotically spamming abilities whilst playing musical statues. These rewards were given to people because they avoided demonstrating any skill beyond selecting or copying the correct team and then pressing upto 4 buttons repeatedly, something that could have been done with a macro. If DE are going to avoid rewarding players who game the system then something needs to be done, so here is a quick list in the hope that the majority do not get punished for not gaming the system.

some options:-

1. Give it up as a bad job and award everyone the syndicate awards then reset the syndicates and change the standing payout to be fixed per round.This would be the most wholistic and reasonable solution. As with the likes of the steam "cheater's lament" ( an award given to tf2 players who did not exploit a ingame crafting loophole) the view was taken that "bad player bahaviour" is easier to address if you remove the incentive to abuse the game concept. Players then self regulate glitches and exploits so they do not spoil the game for the others.

2. Punish the offenders by removing standing and awards where players obtained levels not possible without gaming the system, I personaly think this is a bad idea simply because the response to this problem was too slow. There are a large and complete range of players who have maxed out their syndicates via viver etc and whilst they knew that it wasnt what anyone would call fair or honerable play it would annoy them if their guilty reward was removed.

3. Cut the ladder off below and pretend it never happened, this is the mostly likely outcome but the hidden cost will be that this behaviour will be repeated over and again promoting what can only be called dishonerable play and devaluing all the ingame items. The game's virtual items equate to money ( yes many can be obtained via grinding but that doesnt pay for the game's developement) and if cheating is condoned then you open the door to external item sales and private businesses to suck the life out of the game.

It is up to DE to decide if they wish to set a precidence or hide their head in the sand, personally I would say reset everyone's standing and award all the syndicate items to everyone who had achieved at least 1 point of standing. Then you can created a new syndicate reward set and set things out as they always should have been, you are not having to punish the guilty but at the same time it is seen that gaming of the system gives little profit in exchange for mindless ability spamming. 

I think the syndicate system has potential to not only add spice to the game but open then door for meaningful dark sector conflicts but only if thisdesign failure is dealt with fairly

P.S. I have now removed all sigils from every one of my frames, given that the only people who have maxed their standing are people who IMHO cheated and acted without honour then I want nothing to do with it or them.

Sigils to me mark the cheats who are a discredit to the idea of the tenno and this game, so sigils became useful after all, thanks DE