Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Way To Fix Viver Forever.

thatdamnlobster

Not just reps doing vivers . Leveling up mastery aswell since 1 round of viver can max anything from 0 to 30.

A guy from my friend list got from 5 to 13 in the same period me from 7 to nearly 8 -.-"

Im not mad tho . Cause im doing it aswell atm

And if this isnt breaking the machanics then i dono what is ...

I mean .. Those who spent 800+ hours gaining mastery ranks ... Hows it feel to get it done much less time consuming with more rewards :/

Edited by ValorousKs

I mean .. Those who spent 800+ hours gaining mastery ranks ... Hows it feel to get it done much less time consuming with more rewards :/

As someone who spend 1200+ gaining my mastery ranks, spend a lot of money on cosmetics and other stuff, i dont have problem with Viver at all. You need specific loadout and know how it works sure someone pay plat for mods and learned tactics, good for them, everyone cant sink that time in game but no low rank without mods cant farm as effective as me and my squad. Not to mention ranks after some point are only cosmetic stuff.

I already put enormous time in game so should be better if players with 800+ hours get 3 or 4 ranks on syndicates they chose after login for compensation ( im sure that wouldnt create any outcry :P ) or just let me farm on viver if i can pull it out, not to mention if someone f**** up, whole squad is going down, i dont know how that 4 afk macros players work if you need them siting there and maintain situation on that "one button press", especially on higher waves.

Edited by Faith666cz

As someone who spend 1200+ gaining my mastery ranks, spend a lot of money on cosmetics and other stuff, i dont have problem with Viver at all. You need specific loadout and know how it works sure someone pay plat for mods and learned tactics, good for them, everyone cant sink that time in game but no low rank without mods cant farm as effective as me and my squad. Not to mention ranks after some point are only cosmetic stuff.

I already put enormous time in game so should be better if players with 800+ hours get 3 or 4 ranks on syndicates they chose after login for compensation ( im sure that wouldnt create any outcry :P ) or just let me farm on viver if i can pull it out, not to mention if someone f**** up, whole squad is going down, i dont know how that 4 afk macros players work if you need them siting there and maintain situation on that "one button press", especially on higher waves.

Ive read the whole thing and still cant justify what ur saying :(

I get that some are using macros to farm Viver. But I also know for a fact that you can get really high rewards on Viver without using macros because I did it, so for me it's not a compelling arguement. Macro users don't factor into the equation for me.

Like I said before, the strategy that will get you the most gains in terms of levels and reputation isn't really my style of gameplay, so I won't be doing it. But I won't begrudge those that do simply because their idea of fun differs from mine.

And I'm also not going to pretend that others getting massive rewards for following a specific strategy harms me in any way, because it just doesn't.

It doesn't even hurt DE, because last I checked, you can't buy reputation or gear levels with platinum. You can, however, use platinum to get the forma and potatoes you need for the builds need to really get the most out of farming.

And since I know that not everyone getting massive rewards is using an AFK/Macro exploit, and honestly doubt it's even a majority, I don't see the need to change Viver at this point.

We don't need a fix for Viver. We need more ways have synergy between Frames, more nodes where doing something besides racing to the finish line is beneficial, and more places where proper planning, communication, and execution can yield large rewards.

Viver isn't the problem. The fact that Viver is one of the few nodes where any kind of team based strategy will yield a sizable reward is the problem.

Edited by MisterUltimate

Ive read the whole thing and still cant justify what ur saying :(

Its okey i havent slept for some time so maybe it looks wierd. Just sayin that yours question about someone who spend a lot of time on mastery could have problem with others gaining mastery points fast is not really that big deal. As far i remember there was always some farm spot. First i remember was old rectangle shaped defense map. Frost standing on cryopod with 4-6 max range mods and clearing whole map earning hundred of thousands credits per few runs and im sure before there were similar places i didnt know about. So why old ones should be upset when most of us done similar farms sure there will be someone who will get upset but we had T3 raid keys with 90k credits per run, which lasted about 3 mins max. So new ones should be upset they couldnt farm those?

And about 2nd part it was in general, whole forums are flooded with "How to fix Viver" and "Whats wrong Viver" or "Nerf Viver" but Viver isnt problem becouse those farming spot can be on almost all maps and after Viver "dies" sure there will be another farm spots i already have in mind 3 more tiles where i could use same or slightly altered tactics as on Viver.

We don't need a fix for Viver. We need more ways have synergy between Frames, more nodes where doing something besides racing to the finish line is beneficial, and more places where proper planning, communication, and execution can yield large rewards.

Sadly synergy between frames dies in time, sure we get now limbo which his only "synergy" is troll you or give you small energy regen ( and i dont think that bug with huge regens after spaming banish is intended ) but before excal update you could for example use Bullet attractor on boss and excal used Radial javelin in sphere of attractor and it sucked all javelins to target, it was neat trick you could pull off.

Edited by Faith666cz

What will most likely happen is that the map type will be changed to the large outdoor map that corpus have that is so boring you can play mobile games while you are on the map.

This is one of the few maps that offer a lot of fun and reward at the same time.

This game is grindy enough; making the grind worse isn't going to win warframe any fans.

Grind is not a feature; instead of nerfing viver how about buffing other stages to suck less?

Are you serious? Do you even know how people farm viver/how fast it is?

4 people spamming a single button for 20 minutes isnt normal gameplay, its not an exploit but it isnt normal gameplay either.

to DE:

Id rather kill 5 enemies and get 1k exp rather than kill 100 enemies and get the same amount. Difference being the first option would be more exciting if done right.

This game has become a power spamfest, weapons dont even matter anymore.

Edited by Qynchou

What people seems to be missing is that, the problem is the syndicate itself, not Viver.

You need 240k exp to reach rank 5. Even with Viver, you still need to pour 24+ hours into this game just by playing Viver non-stop, 940k creds, a reactor/catalyst, a possible forma, and 2 prime parts. Unfortunately if you chose hexis (like me), DE decided that it would be fair to put 2 of the most expensive and rare items into 1 faction (Loki P helmet and BO P Handle everyone?).

All of this for... Worthless augment mods which have sub-par bonuses compared to your everyday mods(intesify, stretch, etc). On top of that, they some of them are also not working properly(Unranked gilded truth makes your burston prime reduce your fire rate for god's sake).

If anything, people should feel grateful about these viver-ers, because they have discovered bugs on mods which you might spend your points into. 25k standings without viver is no joke, I'm teling you right now.

You know something with rep system is wrong when the most appealing things out of all of them is the swag-ness(syndicate sigil, augment weapon mods aura), not the effect of usefulness of the mods itself.

Edited by xyLoneZ