Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies Still Target Invisible Frame For 1-2 Sec

Latta

After few runs solo by Loki mentioned that after using a invis skill enemies still aim at u for a 1-2 sec. As far as i know invis mechanics mobs still can shoot last place whey saw you or the last place they detect your attack from. But now enemies, who have been attacking you in the moment you use Invis still attack you even if u don`t attack them. They don`t attack the place you`ve been, they track your movement for 1-2 sec as i mentoined above. After that invis become working normal & mobs don`t attack untill you start attack or invis fall off.

The hottest example - Fusion moas in T4: 1-2 second is long enough to make Loki well fried X_X

Made a little check - problem is actual in cooperative (no matter who`s hosting) not only in solo.

Find out same problem with Shade invis. Didn`t test it on Ash.

Didn`t saw such problem before 15.1.xx hotfixes on PC

As a PC player can only say about PC version. So someone write a comment if you saw it on PS4 & XBOX

For DE: Please give an answer is it a bug or mechanics just changed so, I didn`t find any notes in hotfixes 15.1.xx PC

Heat sensors heh) BTW I cast invis every way i can (jumping, sliding, falling) & MOAs just most dangerous but not only one who`s still targeting me. I don`t want to believe that every mob in game get a heat scanner as a halloween present)

To clear this a bit up. DE thought at around U12 (?) that Invisibility is a BIT strong in survival etc... and implimented the "Mechanic" that the AI hears you. That means : Be too close to an enemy while in stealth and walk -> noticed

Funfact: You can copter above their heads and they will shoot into the air for about 2 seconds after that :^)

To clear this a bit up. DE thought at around U12 (?) that Invisibility is a BIT strong in survival etc... and implimented the "Mechanic" that the AI hears you. That means : Be too close to an enemy while in stealth and walk -> noticed

Funfact: You can copter above their heads and they will shoot into the air for about 2 seconds after that :^)

It's not about that. It's when you activate invisibility with enemies targetting you already - they will keep shooting you as if you were still visible for about 5 seconds regardless of your movement and silence. And 5 seconds is a lot of shooting.

i've gotten killed by MOAs some times like that :p, even after being invisible and run into a moa in the other area, and get shoot by it.

could they be target on our companions? just a a thought,

Doubt it. Use huras, it will cloak you, run away to bite smone, but enemies will shoot you. You just want to offence my shade as it become useless, don`t you? xD