Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg . Attention Alert ! Dont Do Void T4 Def Over Wave 35 #!@#@

felinena

I just do it twice a sec ago after I come to write this post. both is bug at wave 35 its present bug screen like this 

Wave complete 

Extract                                                   00                              Battle 

name 

name

name 

name 

First bug is lets us extract and its suscessful mission . So its ok . maybe it will fix but ....Second Void bug everyone click

extract  but its said we fail mission and I have screenshot for it too #@!#! How come we fail mission at extract screen

and it waste around 40 min time play .alot Limited  edit ammo box. We got nothing even exp bonus #@!#!@#

This is disappointed #!#@! I come to warn everyone here . Stop T4D at 30 !!!!! 

In the 2 occasions this has happened to me and my team: both buttons still work and team mates can see you changing around even though you don't.

Friend had this happen in archwing interception and I told him to keep battling, he got stuck with that screen overlay unable to move for a complete round, next reward screen was normal and he could move on the next wave again. On a normal map this hasn't caused any of us to get stuck like in the archwing one and since it doesn't seem to hinder game play other than scare you a bit we've been fine.

Mission failing after that sceen could mean key owner or the host chose to leave and actually have nothing to do with this bug other than not seeing everyone else choose extract.

Gentlemen, i present you DE in a nutshell
Korean drop rates on everything that is worth a damn and 48 different bugs which prevent you from farming these items, or just as much as putting them inside your inventory once you got them.
In DE's world of perpetual beta you shall not feel secure about anything for any reason at any given time because they will always find a way to screw you up.

no, its still there, waiting for you.

nu nuu nuuuuu ~\(\O/)/~ DE do something !!! Or Just label every void  D I key " At high wave . Play with your own risk " 

emm yes. Its appear on mission outside void too . So tell Lotus  warn us : Dear lovely tenno. you can get crash .and got nothing even exp after this wave !!! #!@#!#$#!@$

Edited by felinena