Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker's Spawns Are Disappointing.

BelugaNinja

Yaaaaay another thread about this stupid topic. Essentially, the "Mysterious and Dangerous Assassin" is a coward who not only refuses to spawn on me, solo or no, ONLY appears when I bring <20 lvled gear AND solo. I think you would be lying to tell me that his spawns aren't affected by these factors. So, I just think he should spawn with.. wait for it....

...20% chance. Yep. I really don't feel anything when he sends me love letters and emails, because he won't even TRY until I'm alone and without my normal gear. Quite a silly system, not to mention how his gear is some of the best in their categories, so I don't want to hear any "durr he's not MEANT to be farmed" Okay? Discuss.

Stalker will almost never visit me.

Why? Because of the stupid ****ing syndicate squads that keep attacking me.

There's no incentive to kill them, so it'd be nice if they'd bugger off for a while and give Stalker a chance (small chance, but that's besides the point).

I would love if he had some code of honor or something, and waited to "assassinate" someone until they were truely "worthy", or assassinate them when they were at their best to REALLY show them how weak they are.

Or if he actually wanted to kill the tenno, then just kill the tenno and not their defenseless noobbabies with unleveled gear. :/

Stalker will almost never visit me.

Why? Because of the stupid ****ing syndicate squads that keep attacking me.

There's no incentive to kill them, so it'd be nice if they'd bugger off for a while and give Stalker a chance (small chance, but that's besides the point).

Exactly. I got my idea from how often the syndicate squads spawn. They were what stalker should have been. 

850 hours no despair  Q.Q. Not that I wan't it tho *pretends to not be tempted*

But i don't really mind. Perhaps if he got a spawn buff he should have more items dropped as well ey? Of course stupid stuff like common  mods and melee channel that you can get elsewhere should be removedfrom hsi table of course

Exactly. I got my idea from how often the syndicate squads spawn. They were what stalker should have been. 

I swear with the frequency of attacks on myself I can consider myself a public enemy to both NPCs and players seeking out Stalker. It's almost disheartening to get attacked by syndicates when I'm with a group, because I get that feeling of "Oh snap! I probably just ruined someone's chances of seeing Stalker!" But then again that's something out of my control.

people are just unlucky though...I think anyway.

Stalker spawned on me when I was on my anti-stalker gear (Excal Prime, Paris Prime, Hikou Prime, Skana Prime, all roughly colored in white and gold) and...Well..He just stood there trying to hit me with his Dread, which is aimed at my feet. (this happened more than once to boot, maybe 3x since Hikou Prime, and 3x he just stood there away from me bowing me down, like saying "shoo shoo pls get away from me")

I think he's scared of knowing there's an existence out there that is the complete opposite of him and that's why he's avoiding you people.

Could use a spawn chance increase though, it's kinda fun when he spawned on my team, he downed someone (didn't notice how) and proceeded to smack Hate against me (which I didn't feel until I noticed some obscure being spinning on my face), before I put a glorious holy arrow to his head to remind him that he's fighting the Savior, and he cannot triumph over me.

Also Syndicate chances are separate spawns, that I am sure.

I have been in this one god damn hectic run where I was attacked by Red Veil, then Perrin Sequence THEN someone gets attacked by Perrin Sequence again, THEN Stalker. Talk about lucky, or unlucky. Barely walked out of that breathing.

Is it the wrong time to come forward and say that the Stalker appeared to me right at the start of a T4 survival with a fully equipped group even when I wasn't looking for him, and he dropped Hate?

I have all of his gear with the exception of the new sigil I'm seeking out to finish my collecting. Syndicates are making that even more of a hassle and their appearances aren't even worthy of anything other than the fact they have a chance to drop some Oberon blueprint part.

Is it the wrong time to come forward and say that the Stalker appeared to me right at the start of a T4 survival with a fully equipped group even when I wasn't looking for him, and he dropped Hate?

*Insert hate pun* Nah, it's fine. The only stalker wep I have. Too bad the gear I was referring to was the despair and dread. For more information on Hate, kindly check the later (4 and 5ish) pages of weapons feedback. T.T Why does stalker avoid me so?

Also Syndicate chances are separate spawns, that I am sure.

I have been in this one god damn hectic run where I was attacked by Red Veil, then Perrin Sequence THEN someone gets attacked by Perrin Sequence again, THEN Stalker. Talk about lucky, or unlucky. Barely walked out of that breathing.

Oh, so Stalker still has a chance to appear even after syndicate squads strike? Well that's a load off my back I suppose.

Usually I bring a weapon jacked to the brim in terms of damage for the special occasion Stalker tries to low ball me. It worked plenty of times as well. I'd be doing missions, killing things with my weak gear and then he appears. I whip out the big guns and nuke his face clean off.

He continues to fail getting the point that not everyone comes unprepared.

Oh, so Stalker still has a chance to appear even after syndicate squads strike? Well that's a load off my back I suppose.

And Syndicate Squads appear to be able to overlap one another as well.

I was effectively attacked by Red Veil and Perrin at the same time since I still had 3 Leech chargers on my tail when suddenly

BLAM

Guardian MoAs!

well it was a Viver farm too so things were really hairy since it was a PuG Viver with no Mag and no Trinity, I had to do all the dashing I could to get out of Leech Eximus range so I can drop some energy restores and Radial Jav the invaders out hoping my team mates can survive on their own.

Then after I cleared both Leech Chargers and my Guardian Eximus, the music changed again and I saw one of my team mates a little way away from me have Perrin mobs on top of him, we were able to clean that one, go back to the center, then suddenly more lights blink as Stalker joins in the fray, and got shot. (well really he chose the worst time to spawn when we just got to the center, weapons at the ready so-)

Forget Viver farming ad infinitum, if mini-bosses spawned like this, or enemy factions really made sure you ruminated the day you were born, things are going to get a lot more exciting. At most the only one with a high chance of appearing is Vor in T4 missions.

And Syndicate Squads appear to be able to overlap one another as well.

I was effectively attacked by Red Veil and Perrin at the same time since I still had 3 Leech chargers on my tail when suddenly

BLAM

Guardian MoAs!

well it was a Viver farm too so things were really hairy since it was a PuG Viver with no Mag and no Trinity, I had to do all the dashing I could to get out of Leech Eximus range so I can drop some energy restores and Radial Jav the invaders out hoping my team mates can survive on their own.

Then after I cleared both Leech Chargers and my Guardian Eximus, the music changed again and I saw one of my team mates a little way away from me have Perrin mobs on top of him, we were able to clean that one, go back to the center, then suddenly more lights blink as Stalker joins in the fray, and got shot. (well really he chose the worst time to spawn when we just got to the center, weapons at the ready so-)

Forget Viver farming ad infinitum, if mini-bosses spawned like this, or enemy factions really made sure you ruminated the day you were born, things are going to get a lot more exciting. At most the only one with a high chance of appearing is Vor in T4 missions.

LMFAO.... that sounds like one hell of a time, kinda wish I could've been a part of it.

LMFAO.... that sounds like one hell of a time, kinda wish I could've been a part of it.

we rushed 3-point cap and exited, can't have our luck keep going and spawn Gustrag 3 next or sth, four "mini-bosses" in a row is enough.

I think I also closed Warframe after that and pondered what I have been doing with my life.

I would love if he had some code of honor or something, and waited to "assassinate" someone until they were truely "worthy", or assassinate them when they were at their best to REALLY show them how weak they are.

This please

I would also like to point out that I have been farming G3 for 4 months now and I have only met them 6 times....stalker however I don't even try to farm him and he's always and constantly visiting me...

I think you would be lying to tell me that his spawns aren't affected by these factors.

what you think is pretty much irrelevant... he has a 1.5% chance to spawn + 0.5% higher chance for etch player so going solo mean less chance to spawn... maybe use wiki?

and 20% chance? thats every 5th game... if it got back to 5% (i think it was 5) that would be fine... 

what you think is pretty much irrelevant... he has a 1.5% chance to spawn + 0.5% higher chance for etch player so going solo mean less chance to spawn... maybe use wiki?

and 20% chance? thats every 5th game... if it got back to 5% (i think it was 5) that would be fine...

20% is 20%, not every 5 games in practice.

You may or may not have missed my point. 5% is too low. He is no assassin, like he is supposed to be. See it this way, an assassin goes after his target. Stalker does not. And every 5 games? Is there no reason for that? Why not? God knows right now he's just an occasional revive. If it were bumped up to 20%, we could do what warframe seems to have been designed for: Bullying him out of his lunch money and taking the loot. You try bullying a guy at school who comes once every 5 weeks.

I think being marked by the stalker or anyone else could have a very much more noticeable indicator personally. Sometimes it's hard for me to remember that I am marked, and even when I am, I usually don't consider preparing myself for it. Perhaps if there was some indicator of the actual probability of you being attacked by stalker when selecting or starting a mission...it'd at least allow you to prepare slightly...

perhaps if there were a way to "prepare a trap" for the stalker, and some sort of system implemented to figure out where he is first....you could stalk the stalker....

Edited by Temphis

If Stalker became less rare, won't Stalker lose his charm? I mean yeah people want his weapons and stuff but hes supposed to be a threat to us not just another thing to farm, I know Stalker gets mixed opinions like hes wayyy to hard, or ridiculously easy, but in all honesty he could use some form of rework.

Edited by Arkuno