Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Invisibility From Ash Pvp Dark Sectors Rail Conflicts

(PSN)aiptekfanboy

So, what about Loki?

He banned too?

Anyway if I'm watching the battlefield carefully, i can normally see them when their invisible. Though it is true that black energy loki's and ash's are properly invisible, maybe in PvP, invisibility needs additional effects to make them more visible

As long as you pay attention to more than just drying bullets in battle you'll be fine.

There are more annoying things in PvP at the moment. Like limbo being able activate the consoles while in the rift, valkyr being invulnerable ( yes i suppose you can get around this by running away from her when its active) and bladestorm locking people into pretty much cinematic of him stabbing you a load of times.

Right now, there is a way for players to deal with invisibility. For the other abilities I mentioned, solutions could be that simply Limbo has to come out of the rift to interact with the consoles. For Valkyr, (and this would only be when she's in PvP) is that instead of full invulnerability, she has 99% invulnerability and that when she's in hysteria you have to deal a certain percentage of damage to Valkyr to knock her out of hysteria. For ash, well either could have that a player is only targeted once by bladestorm instead of targeted repeatedly for about 10 seconds or we could have that you need to do a backflip to stop being targeted by bladestorm.

Edited by NovusNova

Guys, Loki's cloak scales REALLY poorly - his invisibility is no threat until level 20ish. I haven't been playing ash recently; but, since his cloak has an even shorter duration than loki, I can't see it being that bad. 

Until one has Continuity + Black Energy. Then it gets a bit cheap. 

My clan mate Auramau did the math for the effective health pool of Warframes for PvP...

Have in mind that the damage types used in PvP have a great impact on the effective health for those frames, for example Corrosive Damage deal +75% against Valkyr's Armor, making a Latron Wraith one shot her, while it takes 2 to 4 shots to kill a Zephyr or an Ash no matter what damage you use. So it's relative to say that Valkyr is the Tankiest, because in practice there are more variables than just the effective health pool.

Labels for “PVE” and “PVP” because of the reduced damage to health (to 25%) and the reduced damage to shields (to 50%) in PVP setting.

PVE HP = (Rank 30 Base Health) + (Unranked Health * 4.4)

PVE Shields = (Rank 30 Base Shields) + (Unranked Shields * 4.4)

Armor = Base Armor * 1.1

Theoretical PVP HP = PVE HP * 4

Theoretical PVP Shields = PVE Shields * 2

Effective Health = Theoretical PVP HP * (1 + (Armor / 300))

Valkyr

Armor = 1260

PVE HP = 740

PVP HP = 2960

Effective Health = 15392

PVE Shields = 370

PVP Shields = 740

PVP Total Health & Shield Pool = ~16132

Ash

Armor = 137

PVE HP = 1110

PVP HP = 4440

Effective Health = 6482

PVE Shields = 740

PVP Shields = 1480

PVP Total Health & Shield Pool = ~7962

Saryn

Armor = 325.5

PVE HP = 1110

PVP HP = 4440

Effective Health = ~9257

PVE Shields = 740

PVP Shields = 1480

PVP Total Health & Shield Pool = ~10737

Rhino

Armor = 399

PVE HP = 740

PVP HP = 2960

Effective Health = 6897

PVE Shields = 1110

PVP Shields = 2220

PVP Total Health & Shield Pool = ~9117

Zephyr

Armor = 31.5

PVE HP = 1110

PVP HP = 4440

Effective Health = 4906.2

PVE Shields = 1110

PVP Shields = 2220

PVP Total Health & Shield Pool = ~7126

Oberon

Armor = 136.5

PVE HP = 925

PVP HP = 3700

Effective Health = 5383.5

PVE Shields = 740

PVP Shields = 1480

PVP Total Health & Shield Pool = ~6863.5

Edited by RexSol

So, what about Loki?

He banned too?

Anyway if I'm watching the battlefield carefully, i can normally see them when their invisible. Though it is true that black energy loki's and ash's are properly invisible, maybe in PvP, invisibility needs additional effects to make them more visible

As long as you pay attention to more than just drying bullets in battle you'll be fine.

There are more annoying things in PvP at the moment. Like limbo being able activate the consoles while in the rift, valkyr being invulnerable ( yes i suppose you can get around this by running away from her when its active) and bladestorm locking people into pretty much cinematic of him stabbing you a load of times.

Right now, there is a way for players to deal with invisibility. For the other abilities I mentioned, solutions could be that simply Limbo has to come out of the rift to interact with the consoles. For Valkyr, (and this would only be when she's in PvP) is that instead of full invulnerability, she has 99% invulnerability and that when she's in hysteria you have to deal a certain percentage of damage to Valkyr to knock her out of hysteria. For ash, well either could have that a player is only targeted once by bladestorm instead of targeted repeatedly for about 10 seconds or we could have that you need to do a backflip to stop being targeted by bladestorm.

Maybe Ash and Loki's that go invisible have this small, slightly transparent yet still visible, Null Star kind of effect around them? Not literal antimatter particles, though. Just a cosmetic thing to make invisibility in PvP less overpowered.

My clan mate Auramau did the math for the effective health pool of Warframes for PvP...

Have in mind that the damage types used in PvP have a great impact on the effective health for those frames, for example Corrosive Damage deal +75% against Valkyr's Armor, making a Latron Wraith one shot her, while it takes 2 to 4 shots to kill a Zephyr or an Ash no matter what damage you use. So it's relative to say that Valkyr is the Tankiest, because in practice there are more variables than just the effective health pool.

Labels for “PVE” and “PVP” because of the reduced damage to health (to 25%) and the reduced damage to shields (to 50%) in PVP setting.

PVE HP = (Rank 30 Base Health) + (Unranked Health * 4.4)

PVE Shields = (Rank 30 Base Shields) + (Unranked Shields * 4.4)

Armor = Base Armor * 1.1

Theoretical PVP HP = PVE HP * 4

Theoretical PVP Shields = PVE Shields * 2

Effective Health = Theoretical PVP HP * (1 + (Armor / 300))

Valkyr

Armor = 1260

PVE HP = 740

PVP HP = 2960

Effective Health = 15392

PVE Shields = 370

PVP Shields = 740

PVP Total Health & Shield Pool = ~16132

Ash

Armor = 137

PVE HP = 1110

PVP HP = 4440

Effective Health = 6482

PVE Shields = 740

PVP Shields = 1480

PVP Total Health & Shield Pool = ~7962

Saryn

Armor = 325.5

PVE HP = 1110

PVP HP = 4440

Effective Health = ~9257

PVE Shields = 740

PVP Shields = 1480

PVP Total Health & Shield Pool = ~10737

Rhino

Armor = 399

PVE HP = 740

PVP HP = 2960

Effective Health = 6897

PVE Shields = 1110

PVP Shields = 2220

PVP Total Health & Shield Pool = ~9117

Zephyr

Armor = 31.5

PVE HP = 1110

PVP HP = 4440

Effective Health = 4906.2

PVE Shields = 1110

PVP Shields = 2220

PVP Total Health & Shield Pool = ~7126

Oberon

Armor = 136.5

PVE HP = 925

PVP HP = 3700

Effective Health = 5383.5

PVE Shields = 740

PVP Shields = 1480

PVP Total Health & Shield Pool = ~6863.5

cool, but with this in mind, how different is the order if a corrosive/cold build is applied(since nothing is better than that combo at the moment, even magnetic/poison suks now) ? say for example if we used a marelok or latron wraith. like u said, in practice the theoretical effective hp doesnt matter when certain elements melt shield and armor resists.

cool, but with this in mind, how different is the order if a corrosive/cold build is applied(since nothing is better than that combo at the moment, even magnetic/poison suks now) ? say for example if we used a marelok or latron wraith. like u said, in practice the theoretical effective hp doesnt matter when certain elements melt shield and armor resists.

Well i'm not a math guy, i will ask my friend Auramau if he can do the math for the Corrosive + Cold combo vs all Warframes with their effective health pool. (Having in mind that Cold also deals some extra damage vs Shields)

Edited by RexSol

i think that the invisibility should deactivate if the user made an attack. That way the invisibility wouldn't be so OP.

Interesting idea. That would make it a useful flanking or infiltration ability without being mega OP (might still be pretty powerful though).