Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Use The Plot

Cosmedian

Warframe has a very good setting, but the Plot is pretty weak, dear DE why don't you use it? There are so many things, that could fit in the universe and many Tenno want to know more, for example:

What are the Tenno? What happened in the Time between the Orokin and the Tenno? Who were the Orokin? Who is Lotus and why do we follow her? Who is the Stalker? Who of the Bosses is still alive and who is not? 

These are just a few examples, to make new information Events or something like that. But the newer Events just make more questions.

Edited by zami01

sorry mate, I'm not a "plot" guy (if you know what I mean XD) 

and I'm sure the lore will be revealed sooner or later  

I know and understand that many People think like that, but lot of are "plot" guys, too. I don't want just answers to the plot and no gameplay and I know one day they will answer a few questions, but there could be in example Mini-Events with new Wraith/Vandals and plot in combination ^^

There is no real plot, DE is just making stuff up on the go :D Besides, there is no real reason for it anyway. Warframe is similar to games like Painkiller or Serious Sam that follow the same storyline - you are good, 324872364823 enemies in front of you are bad - kill them all to win.

Of course, a nice batch of quests or even a campaign would be awesome but this is very unlikely to happen. At most DE will just release old events in form of repeatable quests.

There is no real plot, DE is just making stuff up on the go :D Besides, there is no real reason for it anyway. Warframe is similar to games like Painkiller or Serious Sam that follow the same storyline - you are good, 324872364823 enemies in front of you are bad - kill them all to win.

Of course, a nice batch of quests or even a campaign would be awesome but this is very unlikely to happen. At most DE will just release old events in form of repeatable quests.

I understand you and like I wrote it, the Plot is pretty weak, but Warframe has a lot of potencial in this direction and I know it's very unlikely to happen, but I'm allowed, to write what I and the Warframe players I know think, or not? It's just an idear and it would be nice if at least one DE thinks about it for a few seconds ^^

Plot basically ends with vors prize, think of it as episode 1 of warframe.

Thats it, whole plot, tenno wakes up, gets nice gadget attached, finds weapons, gets ship, beats few missions, rescues unknown colonists(biggest facepalm so far) and finally beats vor while getting rid of his gadget and goes on to continue fight, t.b.c.

If you however would use word lore instead, then we have plenty of that.

Edited by Davoodoo

Plot basically ends with vors prize, think of it as episode 1 of warframe.

Thats it, whole plot, tenno wakes up, gets nice gadget attached, finds weapons, gets ship, beats few missions, rescues unknown colonists(biggest facepalm so far) and finally beats vor while getting rid of his gadget and goes on to continue fight, t.b.c.

If you however would use word lore instead, then we have plenty of that.

You're right, but I can't change the name in the Headline, but I corrected it in the main-post ^^