Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #41 + Aftershow!

[DE]Rebecca

Another question: We have many planets already, many of which aren't even officially planets (Phobos, Europa, Sedna, etc). Is there any plan to add more planets over time in the future? I would definitely want to see Ganymede, Callisto, and Io become planets instead of nodes on Jupiter, as they are all larger than Europa.

Also, could opening cinematics reflect the actual shapes of planets? Phobos is far from spherical. 

I'm really excited to see what sort of game modes you have planned for Archwing.

I am wondering if you have any currently in the pipeline and if you can give us any details on what they may consist of?

For example, an endless game mode where you need to escourt ships from one side of the open space debris field to the other, every ship you get a reward or something along the lines of such?

I feel like Archwing just needs some endless game modes to really make the game mode explode into popularity.

Been looking forward to a devstream that answers questions. Most of what I'm interested in has already been asked, so I'll just echo it:

1. How's Movement / Parkour 2.0 coming along?

2. Any tweaks coming to syndicates? They're asking too much and offering too little (both in reward and story) at the moment.

2b. Add faction-specific assassins instead of recycling existing units? Please? Pro-Humanity New Loka using Infested Ancients as their assassins makes completely no sense.

3. Expanding archwing anytime soon? More mission types, enemies, tilesets, gear?

4. Focus?

5. Hubs?

6. Liset Customization?

Are aerial melee attacks and coptering here to stay, even after a theoretical parkour 2.0? I'm tired of slashing air. It did nothing wrong to me.

Have you considered a rework of the archwing mods? Even after the recent changes most of them need some love (20 mod points and 10 levels for a 27% more boost speed? Srs?).

Can we have options to enable/disable mouse smoothing and mouse acceleration?

From the perspective of veterans, will Focus be just another grind like syndicates? Looks like so. I hope you learned from your mistakes.

Edited by dadaddadada

oh sweet!

Questions

1. How are the hubs progressing, any ETA

2.why was slash dash ignored with the excalibur rework?

3.When is parkour gonna be improved on. I mea parkour not an alternate way to move around like Air melee or coptering

4. When is the grineer manic coming? And the corpus riot moa?

5. ETA on the Mios sword?

6. When would it be possiblr to get different crosshairs depending on which faction + type your weapon is?(aka corpus get a tech ish crosshair, grineer steampunkier gritty one, infested :pulsating one, Grenade launchers and specials weaps get their own etc.....)

7.Has the Focus system been abandonned? Or postponed to next year?

8. why on earth were excalibur mag and trinity nerfed Via LoS , because of the syndicate system:??? Isn't it the gamemode the thing that needs changing? you just reworked Excal and did a complete 180°! Now he's worse!

Edited by Deidaku

Question 1:

What is a day in the life of a DE employee like?

Question 2:

What are some of the developers' individual favorite Warframes?

Question 3:

Where exactly is Lotus? And what exactly is she?

Question 4:

Have you considered allowing for syndicate sigils to have a larger x-offset and y-offset ranges for increased customization?

Question 5:

What is something you at DE would personally love to add to Warframe that you don't think you will because of a potential community backlash?

Question 6:

Ever think about adding more stealth-oriented missions to the game?

Question 7:

Do any of you at DE ever have a chance to play Warframe? Or are you usually too busy developing for it to have a chance?

Question 8:

When life-support is shut off on earth missions, why does it matter if we have the open sky and plants?

Question 9:

Where did the word "Tenno" come from? Either from you as developers and/or in terms of the lore?

Question 10:

How in terms of the game's lore do you explain the ability to play multiple Warframes of different heights, sizes, and genders when there isn't even a single bed, cafeteria, or bathroom on the Liset?

Edited by Altrunchen

Questions:

1) Will we get more different choices on how to get reputation points?

2) Will we get more sindicate missions, and how unique will those be?

3) Are the current Sindicate Death-Squads placeholders , or are they considered to stay?

4)Will we see an enhancement in parkour, instead of to avoid it?

5)Is there something new from the player chosen mobs? Is there maybe a set timing where we'll see the juggernaut?

[DE] Steve

Remember this?

You publicy apologized for delaying updates for PS4 due to bundling too much content. But yet again you prolong the wait for U15 instead of releasing stuff like: 14.09 Tiberon, 14.10 Excavation return, Blind Justice Stance, 14.10.2 Shifting sands tactical alerts for a week with a 3 day affinity booster as reward that would keep players busy.

So instead of repeating the exact same mistake again and again why do you not start putting out smaller updates on a more frequently basis?

Will we see more Void mission types soon? Spy, Rescue, perhaps even Excavation?

Any morsels of info on hubs? Will there be integration with the syndicates, e.g. will different planets have a dominant syndicate with their own locations?

The syndicate things I've been wondering have generally already been asked.