Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #41 + Aftershow!

[DE]Rebecca

5 questions for now

!: mios when and where is it, its beeen a long while since the design contest and we have already seen he other 2 weapons but there is no info in mios as of yet

2: during the recent Reddit AMA you guys had teased that the next frame "has a thing for pistols" is it possible we can get any infromation on her?

3: do you guys plan to finish J3 first or tyl regour first? Is there any more news on the nef anyo reqork

4: will we ever be seeing alternate skins for the other frames that change their model like the protoskin on excalibur

5: will all future frames be from the quest system? I personally hope not as I like the since of accomplishment I get from doing the boss system when I finally get that one part I have been struggling to get, the quest system doesn't give me that pleasure and instead gives me a longer wait time

Edited by Melos-mevim

1) Love the nail polish. 

2) MOA seem to be ignoring invisibility and locking onto Tenno as soon as they make noise. All other enemies will fire upon the location that noise was made from, where as MOA will actively target the tenno. Is this an intended feature of MOA to make invisibility more difficult or an unintended bug? 

3) How about that viver? I'm sure the developers have opinions on it, and pretty much everyone wants to know what those are. 

4) I would love if we could get some confirmation for the intended behavior of the Viral Proc, as it seems to be the one proc effect that the community as a whole is ensure of as far as the exact effects, which in turns makes it difficult to report on whether or not it is working as intended. I attempted to get some confirmation in this thread, but no concrete discussion ever really came from it: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/337847-viral-proc-bug-or-working-as-intended-image-heavy/#entry3782717

A few questions:

1. The star map has a glaring hole in it.  You getting to where you can talk about your plans for Titan?

2. Viver rep farm abuse.  What are you going to do about it?

3. Will Syndicates get unique assassins?  I ask b/c having a bunch of bullet sponge Ancient Eximi kinda breaks immersion.

Can't wait. Hope we make the record books. that being said.

When will we actually be able to customize the Liset and Orbiter as you said we would be able to in our tweets, DE Steve. Like with colors and expansion.

Also the Codes Quest needs alot of tweaking as Limbo quest won't mark as complete and My Limbo is rank 20. As well there are 2 grayed out ? mark quest. Are these unlockable after the Limbo quest completes. Or are they just place holders. If they are just place holder why is there only 2 quest lines for U 15, when U 14 had 3 Quest lines?

(Q) Are you going overhaul the void relatively soon? I'd like to see more enemy types added to the void, progression through the towers such as you have to do T1 missions x amount of times & have mastery rank 2 to unlock permission to enter T2, weapons that can be obtained completely within a single tower for example getting a Braton-P set from T1 missions, & finally a set of about 25 void exclusive rare mod mission rewards for completing a T3 or T4 void mission.

Please say something to this as the void is really bland right now and it doesn't feel like a fleshed out system yet.

Do Tenno change genders when they change Warframes?

Are the Grineer Queens clones of an Orokin woman?

Are the Arbiters of Hexis the leaders of the rebellion against the Orokin?

Why do the Perrin Sequence and the Steel Meridian hate each other?

What does a Sentient look like?

What are the pros and cons of the frames being able to change their feet looks?

I know it is not a super priority thing, and I don´t want to make Rhino to wear Saryn´s boots... or... make Rhino wear Banshee boots.. But I would like all my frames to be able to wear Nyx or Excalibur´s that are more simple looking feet for example.

Will there be a fix for Jat Kittag (nad Magistar) air melee attack?

Previous overhead slam animation was a bit glitched but still way better than the upper swing all heavy weapons have now.

Please, bring it back :3

Holding the melee button instead of tapping doesn't work?

Maybe a PSA should be made about it. I think I only found out because Reb mentioned it quickly on Primetime.

Edited by Chibers

[Question] Can we get different announcers than lotus, unlockable through the syndicates reward system? Imagine Cephalon Suda guiding you through a mission, saying interesting, lore-ish things (reminds me od GLaDOS really).

[Question] Can PS4 players get the update with the grineer 100% accuracy bug (and similar ones) removed? I'd rather wait more than to be stuck with those bugs outlined by other players for 1+ month (no hotfixes for PS4).

Q1: When are you thinking off putting on hold the production of new warframes and dedicate to complete the roster for the prime conterparts.

Q2: (Not sure if already got an answer but I'll ask anyway) Have you decided on what will the Prime Warframe be? As mostly an alterative look or a obvious superior form of warframe?

Q3: Have you considered to give the Nikana >>> Dragon Nikana, Latron >>>Tiberon treatment to warframes?

Q4: Any updates on focus system?

Q5: When you will increase the number of nightmare mods, an in variety?

1) Do you plan to let us sell or inventory stock to syndicates in exchange for reputation? 

2) Or otherwise sell our accumulated stock at all?

3) Do you plan to reward veteran players which already poured hundreds of hours into the game, so that they get syndicate rewards faster? Extreme example: give 'reward tokens' worth 1 clan reputation level or reward per mastery rank. 

4) The good side of Viver is player ingenuity and teamwork achieving awesome effectiveness in-game, and this is totally part of what Warframe teamplay is about. How do you plan to propagate this lesson to other parts of the game? 

5) What are you planning for per-mastery rank rewards? Are you letting us pick up any single specific prime part or blueprint, or Orokin reactor/catalyst blueprint per Mastery Rank? 

Q1. why new PBR look soooo awful ... i have awesome net connection and HD7990 .. and the new metal ( for exp Lecta Detron Soma  etc ) and some of effects like Mutalist Ospreys poisons "ribbons" looks like they where in 800x600 or worst 

Q2. when u gonna align the weapon placement on warframes .. for exp .. Despair on Oberon .. right pouch is off 

Q3. Will there ever be option to download all HD  textures and Disable Streaming ??? cause  the some textures look just awful  especially on Warframes  for exp  Nekros ..u can see jagged edges when u paint him total black 

Q4 . if Founders  Sigils so maybe  Close beta also ???   

I should be home from work in time!

Q: The 50 mod max change: it's a pain for certain frames, especially frames that are by design/choice slow and immobile or glass cannon (high level defense frames, high level in general) to run around and gather mods. With personal mods, waypoints, rares etc it actually becomes very strange to run around on some people and walk around later on others. The feeling is you are limiting frames, kinda how in archwing you basically have a choice of valkyr vs rhino, which doesn't feel like fun. Can we get mod and resource pickups to be like credit pickups, so shared? That would introduce a runner type team member spot for certain missions, which also introduces more frame options for a lot of high end stuff.

Q: Syndicate rep: Can we please introduce better ways of getting reputation points? This is not really about Viver, since end-game players will always find the most efficient method and milk it, what it is about is the (enormous) difference between gains from a dedicated Viver farm run (let's say 4500) and a normal missions done correctly (50 average maybe). There have been suggestions on rep points getting a multiplier based on MR level, a multiplier based on mission type and/or level, max per mission, flat bonuses to mission types (stealth missions generally have less kills, thus less affinity, thus less rep points, how is that fair?), completing a mission stealthily not giving the allied/enemies bonuses, etc, any thoughts on these? I would prefer higher level Syndicate sigils not be mandatory, same as arcane helmets, but anything might help!

Q: Syndicate dailies cannot be run with friends unless they have the same Syndicate goals, that's no fun! The daily syndicate alerts should really only give rep for the sigil you are wearing, maybe have shared syndicate missions per level so that more people can play together? There is also the fact that you can gain reputation for more than 2 Syndicates, but if you want to do that, you can only do the daily alerts for one Syndicate (and possibly one other from time to time), the shared missions would already give more options to play! And if you would only get the points for the Syndicate you are supporting, it would open up a lot more missions and ways to get rep for us Tenno!

Q: In the spirit of Movember every mo has to go at the end of November, but can we expect more dangley bits in the future? Or maybe even keep a secret stache? :{)

Edit post Update 15.2:

Q: With the changes/nerfs to Excalibur, Mag and Trinity DE is setting up a path for a future of Warframe, is this the path you want? It feels like a completely different game, combined with all the higher damage/accuracy, archwing functionality, mod drop limitis and all other things going on in the game, it feels like more and more frames and play styles are becoming hard too annoying and we end up with Rhinoframe (i.e. tanky rushie frames are all that really work on higher levels), which makes me, someone with all frames who used to enjoy the majority, quite sad..

Q: The changes to interception missions are pretty harsh on round-to-round sequences, could towers keep the ownership they had as the round ended, in a new round? Also, these changes are extra hard on archwing missions, especially since the remaining enemies after a round are often stuck in scenery, sometimes several kilometres away: can we expect some changes on how interception works in archwing missions? 

Edited by BradKing

While new content is always nice to have, and needed to maintain a player's interest, it should not take priority over fixing or maintaining the core game, or previously added content.

Things like various warframes, weapons, and gamemodes have all gathered dust from lack of usage (aside from mastery grinding), becoming one more thing you have to load into your game.

I'm just going to wait and watch as the same thing happens to Archwing.

Now that I'm done bashing on DE, (I still love you <3) I'll get onto my actual question; is there, or will there be plans to make the areas of the game that are less alluring to the average player more "fresh"? Doing some polls or in-game statistics would be a good way to figure this stuff out. You did that for Rescue, freshened it up, and gave players a reason to play that mission type. Of course, this doesn't just go for ignored content; Invasion is a good example of the other side. Uneven rewards countered by rigged battlepay, its a mess of game design born of my favorite event.

I guess the bottom line and whole point of my question is;

When are you going to fix your game?

What happens to humans when subjected to the void? More specifically, what happens to the humans who do NOT turn in to the Tenno when they are subjected to the void?

What happens if a kubrow is subject to the void, and would be possible be able to create our own warframes for the kubrow?

Down the line, is there a possibility of perhaps being a kubrow warframe, or at the very least, a much more feral or animal-like warframe?

Will the matchmaking be getting any improvements anytime soon?

As it is now it is very bare-bones, and for a majority of the time doesn't seem to take into account "Player Power" and grouping players of similar Power together, instead it just throws random people together regardless of Conclave/"Power".

This in turn messes up Enemy Scaling as it tries to find a "middle ground" between the High and Low Power Players, with one side steamrolling everything and the other struggling to make dents on the enemy.

We also do not have an actual option to choose whether or not we want to Host, which means players with good connections are potentially stuck with having to join a Host's session whose connection is less than good.

And this is not to mention the slew of bugs that happen when trying to join different sessions.

Hello, here are my questions:

Are the syndicate representatives ever going to introduce themselves?
Is the Arbiters of Hexis speaker a Tenno?
A symmetric syndicate relationships version has already been found in this thread but no devs have replied after the suggestion. Do you plan on balancing the syndicates?
Edited by Kethus

Q: What was the poll about Nekros abilities a few months back? is he in the scope a possible buff / rework?
Q: Reputation gain, people have suggested things from giving rep multipliers to sigils to giving more rep with mastery rank. How do you plan to adress rep gain, since most people feel like it takes too long to earn decent amounts of it, without counting Viver, of course.
Q: Any Trinity related stuff in the works? skins? model fix for her skirt?
Q: When are we getting that sweet Rhino Prime lore Steve talked about in Devstream 41? and well, more lore in general, or just tidbits about the factions and the world itself scattered around the tilesets?

Anyways, thanks for being awesome guys. can't wait to watch the stream, sadly i won't be able to participate in the movember event, nor the stream itself ):

I will be tuning in for both. Can't wait to see another great Devstream and I think it is awesome you guys are constantly helping out charities. I will gladly done my bro'stache and join the party. I could also really use that graphics card, so fingers crossed. I've tuned in to almost every devstream and haven't won a single thing, though I suppose many people are in that camp. 

As for some questions for the stream:

1. The U15 image seems to show a third archwing. When can we be expecting that and additional arch-weapons? 

2. With the introduction of the new ability augment mods, I hope this does not mean further delays in reworking/re-balancing frames as a whole. Without giving anything away, I fear there are certain abilities that may come to have augment mods designed for them that are redundant and/or out-of-place abilities for the frame. 

3. Hows all that stuff sitting on the back burner cooking? Coloring the Liset/dojos, enemies of the Tenno, general use ability mods, prime grinder/prime point system, etc.?

4. Void rewards pool still oversaturated. Any plans for a more permanent solution to an ever growing problem?

5. Will there ever be a way for more financially challenged players to obtain prime access accessories? 

6. The Syndicate system seems like a good start, but its really just a couple more UI screens right now. Can we expect the Syndicates to take on a more relatable/game-impacting role?

Thats all I got so far. May add more as I think of them. Looking forward to another great stream and a stache-party afterwards.

Ps. That's some nice greataxe crit damage you rolled on your fingernails.