The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Love The 50 Mod Hotfix !

rage9966

I'm confused why anyone would have an issue with this. Does anyone really just leave mods lying on the ground forever? 50 mods is kind of a lot to not pick up, especially since the modes that would allow drops like this generally aren't that big or require movement anyway.

I'm confused why anyone would have an issue with this. Does anyone really just leave mods lying on the ground forever? 50 mods is kind of a lot to not pick up, especially since the modes that would allow drops like this generally aren't that big or require movement anyway.

But my 150-200 mods from Viver runs.

T.T

Since it it's only a cap on how many mods can be left laying on the ground, and not a cap on how many mods can drop during a mission, I see no reason to complain. The only type of player that this could effect is those that use macros and go AFK.

I have a feeling that's a very small segment of players, and doubt it matters much to the community at large.

Since it it's only a cap on how many mods can be left laying on the ground, and not a cap on how many mods can drop during a mission, I see no reason to complain. The only type of player that this could effect is those that use macros and go AFK.

I have a feeling that's a very small segment of players, and doubt it matters much to the community at large.

While players can debate whether or not Viver is an exploit or just proper team play, which is a core value for any PvE game such as Warframe, 

afkmacroers definitely fall into the former group, abusing the game in manners not intended by the developers. 

The 50 mod limit is very well-grounded from a technical perspective, reducing memory pressure, graphics pressure, and number of objects pressure, overall benefiting the game's performance and stability.

afkmacroers definitely fall into the former group, abusing the game in manners not intended by the developers. 

Exactly. I see nothing wrong with using a team based strategy that uses the game mechanics to your advantage, but if you AFKMacro you stop being an active player.

I don't think DE needs to be concerned with people who want to have fun by not playing the game. Active players won't ever notice the limit in the first place.

The OP said only the veteran "hardcore" players will know this. Which is true. Those who have gone far into the game know what he is talking about, including me.

The veteran "hardcore" players also know this change was not about performance. And did not actually affect performance. 

But thanks for your comment.

I use Nvidia because AMD is awful on power consumption, heat generation and performance compared to Nvidia and did you know that with Nvidia it is the way it is meant to be played. 

No shade man I love Nvidia but for Warframe I rather use ATI just because this game a lot of useless eye candy.

Before this year is over I will the switch because I am too.....tired of ATIs bs