Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constant Flow Of Enemies Is What Endless Missions Need(Fast Spawning) No More Sleepwalking Or Sleepkilling.

Jinryusai

i say it should be based on party rate

In survival.

1 (solo) has a 2x spawn rate

2  has a 4x spawn rate

3 has a 12x spawn rate

4 has a 24x spawn rate

BRING ON THE BLOOD

and as for exterminate...seriously? like 130 people waiting...im on a mission...BRING ME 500 OF THEM

As much as I'd love that it would only lead to maxing out every weapons and Warframe in like 15 minutes of gameplay. It'd be too much exp when used with certain Ultimates. 

But the flow of enemies needs to be increased. I don't want to have to play with 3 other people to get max amount of enemies. Because every time I play with random in survival they all run off some where to hunt down enemies. So I rather play with my brother and we do just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

enemies rushing to their doom?.....sounds pretty good to me 

The more, the better. Nullifiers was a great start to null the warframe 4 powers. great start. Now the spawn numbers must rise as well.

Corrupt mods must play a role upon detection upon entering the mission.

Game sees corruption(or enemies) and they deploy larger armies and more nullifiers.

Once corruptness detected, increase those numbers greatly depending on brokenness or number of corrupt mods and certain mods, etc.

Also take into effect certain non corrupt mods and of course conclave.

Edited by Jinryusai