Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Evolution Suggestion

DreamerNeon

I was thinking that in the far future a good thing to add would be some sort of character evolution or development, where for instance Volt could evolve into a next tier warframe. Storywise it could be because of the Infestation or something, where Tenno learn how to control it for their own use, making them stronger, or could be completely unrelated to Infestation, that's just an example ^^"

I was thinking that in the far future a good thing to add would be some sort of character evolution or development, where for instance Volt could evolve into a next tier warframe. Storywise it could be because of the Infestation or something, where Tenno learn how to control it for their own use, making them stronger, or could be completely unrelated to Infestation, that's just an example ^^"

You'd probably have to craft a Thunderstone to evolve your lightning pokémon WarFrame. Actually sounds like a pretty cool idea. Maybe if your Frame has reached level 30 and you craft an expensive as all hell (both in credits and resources) item, it could become a new form with just slightly augmented base stats/improved abilities. Seems like it would be a lot of work for something many players would probably never do, so possibly not worth the dev time. Hope and wait, I suppose.

Based off of the wall paper art of Excalibur it's intirely possible that the figures behind him are either alternate versions of the Excalibur. They could be evolutions like you suggest or that could just be reskins for DE to sell. Personally I'd rather they be alternate versions that are more of a side grade that have differnt abilities (I.E. for volt there could be two alternate WarFrames, one that focuses more on CQC, and another that focuses on ranged battle, while Volt has a mix of both) rather then a straight-up upgrade. I could live with there being straight-up upgrades but I'd rather see in the "end game" a larger vairity of Warframes by allowing the starting Frames to be viable.